Views: 14857|Replies: 5

HSK Grammar points list by level [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-1 01:43:49 |Display all floors
Hello everyone,

I am looking for an explanation of the grammar points for each level of the HSK explained by level of the HSK.

Ideally, this would be in English, but if it's only available in Chinese then that will work. (I have friends here who can translate and help me with the list.)

I'm trying to prepare for the HSK and I want to be sure that I am covering the required grammar as well as the vocabulary. The vocabulary lists are easy to find so that's not an issue.

Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-1 22:06:31 |Display all floors
Here is no related TEXTBOOK and  reference materials, so it is quite inconvenient to know you what the key points you are referring to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 02:27:27 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-4-1 09:06
Here is no related TEXTBOOK and  reference materials, so it is quite inconvenient to know you what t ...

I am looking for a syllabus for the exam.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-2 22:28:38 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2014-4-2 02:27
I am looking for a syllabus for the exam.

Usually, the examining departments will give the concrete syllabus to  "students" for buying and taking as reference materials to learn and review.

In the process of learning, you can ask anyone, have good Chinese language knowledge,  to help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 00:29:03 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-4-2 09:28
Usually, the examining departments will give the concrete syllabus to  "students" for buying and t ...

Thanks for the encouragement and the implicit offer to help. I know that I can count on my Chinese friends here for help learning your language (and feel free to ask me English questions!), but at the same time I don't want to spent too much time on things I won't need for the HSK exam.

For example, the vocabulary is well-established for each level. For example, for vocabulary I know several words that are either on the HSK-6 list or not on any of the list (孤独 is on the HSK-6 list, 恶意软件 isn't on the list at all) that I don't really need to know for HSK-6. Similarly, I want to be sure I spend my time studying grammar points that I will need for the exam. I eventually want to know the more complex grammar points, but since my goal is to pass the exam, I don't want to spend time studying things that I won't need and not spend time on things I will need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 07:44:43 |Display all floors
To answer my own question....

The Chinese Grammar Wiki has a list of grammar points up to HSK 4 and some for HSK 5. Click on Grammar Points on the left to go to the lists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.