Author: english-learner

Would you forgive an affair?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-4 11:38:11 From mobile |Display all floors
that man is a rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 11:39:48 From mobile |Display all floors
if you do not love her. don't show your mercy to love her and never pretended to love her and even having baby with her . the finally abducted her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 13:05:50 |Display all floors
Strawberry1989 Post time: 2014-4-4 11:38
that man is a rubbish

You got it. This actor is said to have hired  lots of publicists to whitewash  his misdeeds, whilst sniping at anyone trying to roast this actor.  In my book, it would be wrong to think that this actor is toast , given that other grasping actors have been accused of adultery as well.  You know what? These actors  are still the most  much-coveted  celebrities in China.

That's a shame if you ask me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 16:28:45 |Display all floors
so what do you think?
I think i can't accept if I'm good enough.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 20:21:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-4-4 20:24
markwu Post time: 2014-4-3 11:23
One curiosity about the major religions of the world is they in common forbid adultery. If this is n ...

Man, let's face it, this actor is just a dandy or snob who thinks that he is entitled to seduce young girls as a well-liked celebrity. Remember what happened to 陈冠希? For all  their fans' attempts to conceal this actor's intransigence and irreverence, they just can't deny the fact that he has had trysts with several girls. Worst yet, he  once was caught placing his hand  on another girl's butt publicly as they snuggled together like lovebirds. That girl is an actress from Taiwan, mind you.

So it's fair to call this actor a hedonist and womanizer. It's just shameful that he still has some female fans  asking the general public to forgive him, saying every man is prone to the seductions of adultery.  That's bollocks. I'm male like this actor, so I know that guys are drawn to beautiful girls, let alone those smoking-hot girls with perfect measurements . But that doesn't mean that every man is anxious to philander with such zaftig girls after they have girlfriends or get married, like some Chinese feminists suggested in some articles, which argued that " guys are just wild sorts who are  preoccupied with salacious images and  driven by sexual urges.  "

Such preceived notions, if anything, have been used by many  married men as good excuses to explain away their affairs with other girls.  And they would tell their wives that  they just can't rein in their sexual  urges  or resisit  the temptations of carnal pleasures.  I remember finding such lines in some novels or movies.

Believe it or not, I still think we can find true love in China or other nations. I once met an American  girl telling me that she had tied the knot with a Chinese peasant who's by no means handsome or cute. Yet she told me they had been lovebirds for many years.  I think her Chinese husband will be loyal to her forever because they truly love each other and prize the value of marriage.

At any rate, don't come up with other excuses to justify this actor's misdemeanors. Adultery is adultery; you can't dress it up and say it's okay for a man to betray his wife , insofar as he won't do it again.

If history is any guide, playboys like this actor will betray his wife again and again . Just wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 20:24:57 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2014-4-3 11:23
One curiosity about the major religions of the world is they in common forbid adultery. If this is n ...

Man, let's face it, this actor is just a dandy or snob who thinks that he is entitled to seduce young girls as a well-liked celebrity. Remember what happened to 陈冠希? For all  their fans' attempts to conceal this actor's intransigence and irreverence, they just can't deny the fact that he has had trysts with several girls. Worst yet, he  once was caught placing his hand  on another girl's butt publicly as they snuggled together like lovebirds. That girl is an actress from Taiwan, mind you.

So it's fair to call this actor a hedonist and womanizer. It's just shameful that he still has some female fans  asking the general public to forgive him, saying every man is prone to the seductions of adultery.  That's bollocks. I'm male like this actor, so I know that guys are drawn to beautiful girls, let alone those smoking-hot girls with perfect measurements . But that doesn't mean that every man is anxious to philander with such zaftig girls after they have girlfriends or get married, like some Chinese feminists suggested in some articles, which argued that " guys are just wild sorts who are  preoccupied with salacious images and  driven by sexual urges.  "

Such preceived notions, if anything, have been used by many  married men as good excuses to explain away their affairs with other girls.  And they would tell their wives that  they just can't rein in their sexual  urges  or resisit  the temptations of carnal pleasures.  I remember finding such lines in some novels or movies.

Believe it or not, I  still think we can find true love in China or other nations. I once met an American  girl telling me that she had tied the knot with a Chinese peasant who's by no means handsome or cute. Yet she told me they had been lovebirds for many years.  I think her Chinese husband will be loyal to her forever because they truly love each other and prize the value of marriage.

At any rate, don't come up with other excuses to justify this actor's misdemeanors. Adultery is adultery; you can't dress it up and say it's okay for a man to betray his wife , insofar as he won't do it again.

If history is any guide, playboys like this actor will betray his wife again and again . Just wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 20:28:31 |Display all floors
  Oh, I forgot telling you that her Chinese husband  is not wealthy as well, according to that lady.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.