Author: english-learner

Would you forgive an affair?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-2 12:29:25 |Display all floors
Jesus tapdancing christ,I won't forgive such extramarital affairs,I just know that Children are innocent.If Ma is going to forgive Wen,I think their children are the foremost reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 12:29:54 |Display all floors
No, I would not forgive it. I can forgive a lot of things, but not that. That just destroys the trust on which the relationship is built.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 12:33:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Johnson2010 at 2014-4-2 13:00

I will forgive her if she has an affair. I would give a second chance but with conditions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 13:54:21 |Display all floors
Once a cheater always a cheater.If a guy pledge the vows once, how people could assure that he won't do the same thing again? This kind of scandal will case inevitable wounds to the previously harmonious relationship. It's hard to endure the distrust during the marriage.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 15:51:38 |Display all floors
Affairs are unforgivable, if you ask me. If he loves me, he will never fall in love with other girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 21:41:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-3 00:27:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by huaren2323 at 2014-4-3 00:29

One marry for love and one aspect is forgiveness. Everyone has their own dark secret be they men or women. A slight travesty giving in to  sexual urges by both men and women happens all the time. Few are virgin ( mena or women) these days when they are married. So what is the big deal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.