Author: vincent01

Chinese first lady's choice of smartphone   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-10 08:30:24 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-9 21:38
As far as I'm concerned, China have less teachers than the USA.That means one Chinese teacher must ...

The Chinese education model of one size fits all  is great in theory, and very cheap to implement. The regimented style does not work, as the west proved and  left that style of education in the mid 20c. We believe that education should be challenged and questioned by the student, and bought into the relevance of the real world. Australia does not have a perfect model, but it is changing with the times. I studied education at university as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 14:24:00 |Display all floors
Made in China!!
You can find many kinds of life information in this forum.
bbs.itolot.com
The biggest housing website.
www.mymicrocities.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 17:07:15 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-3-31 17:52
According to your over-inflated self importance, the world did not exist until you lot invented ev ...

What do you mean you lot, what do you mean lot? Do you think even the creative stuff that goes on in China is all because of you? You are more than probably...nothing to do with it all, stop riding on the back of your own great countrymen. They are awesome...you aren't.

P.s. you made a big assumption talking about westerners...is that everything west of China including the stan countries, just America and britain, just Europe? Stop generalising, you sound like a brainwashed child. Not all Westerners, as you so diplomatically put it, are like this at all. If you look online, there has been a lot of research into people seeing if they can live off products created solely in their own country..and do you know what...it works. We can do it. As can the Chinese, so stop making such divisions. "China is awesome, westerners are shit" What age are you, as the last time I heard such arguments I was 5 years old in primary school. We are all humans and our world will be in a sorry state until we all learn to grasp this fact.

P.s. you talk about the westerners over-inflated self importance...is it not ironic then that this is what you are doing, are you all set to take over the westerners as the "biggest country members with over-inflated self importance?" If you don't like others doing it, lead by example sir!
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 17:11:09 |Display all floors
Why does everyone jump on the shoulders of their fellow countrymen like it was their own great invention. I'm scottish, Scottish invented the telephone...I'm not going to say we...as I wasn't involved in the process whatsoever...get over yourselves all of you. It's like a big "which country has the biggest penis competition"

Really...It's like being a kid all over again and everyone is trying to show off who has the coolest pokemon card.

Everything is made on Earth, lets leave it at that rather than starting the flame wars.

As an aside. It is nice that the Chinese first lady is promoting her countries products. That I do think is smart if you are nationalistic. How many Chinese "nationalists" are walking around wielding samsungs or Iphones?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 22:39:02 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-10 08:30
The Chinese education model of one size fits all  is great in theory, and very cheap to implement. ...

Are you from the Australia?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-14 20:44:49 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-11 22:39
Are you from the Australia?

Loud and proud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 21:36:07 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-5 13:56
I am forced to eat rice to keep my wife happy.

try use hand after you poo poo~
;

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.