Views: 2512|Replies: 6

How to balance? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-28 23:38:09 |Display all floors
Time goes so fast, workday has gone and the weekend is coming, we just can take two-day short holiday to enjoy what we want. So, I suppose most of people would be very delighted. But for me, things seemed to be not so good, after finished my busy study and tomorrow I have to go to a taekwondo club continuing my part-time job. Furthermore, It would take more than one hour by public bus from our school to the place I worked. therefore, I have to get up very early in the morning in order to avoid being late. Actually, I also wanna like my roommates can stay in bed late until the time to have a lunch. I also wanna say, I am very tired. Several days ago, I was successed in the interview that was held by our university recruiting an counsellor who was in charge of foreign students` routine work. Although there were no any big events to cope with, howeven, so many trivial things I have to manage. which made my mind chaos. At the thought of so many tasks that was ordered, I just wanna escape from the reality, almost I can hardly get leisure time to enjoy my own life. Now, I am at a loss, how to balance my study and my work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 00:29:56 |Display all floors
1.: please not anymore "wanna"
2.: you are in the wrong forum
3.: please change your glasses fits your face
4.:
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 09:21:20 |Display all floors
You can go out to travel, relax the body and mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 12:56:03 |Display all floors
Mugy there is always room at the top for you , as there is always room on the bottom . Smile and the world smiles with you .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 22:51:33 |Display all floors
Itolot Post time: 2014-3-29 09:21
You can go out to travel, relax the body and mind

Thanks for your reply. I have resigned from the position that was in charge of foreign students` rountine matters. most of my classmates were wondered why I gave up this kind of opportunity that have a big likelihood of working in that university after graduate from school. But I just wanna abide by my inner voice and I also just wanna do something I`d like...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 22:52:15 |Display all floors
straydog_grrrrr Post time: 2014-5-24 12:56
Mugy there is always room at the top for you , as there is always room on the bottom . Smile and the ...

Thanks for your encouragement,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 17:22:35 |Display all floors
You are lucky to get a part time job on sunday. I'd thought of it when at college. When you want to show the other that you are hard working person, the fact proves it. Competitive advantage. Enjoy yourself! Wasting time in bed is a pity. we will sleep all the time after death.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.