Views: 6700|Replies: 14

Am I a person without thoughts?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 20:05:55 |Display all floors
I see many thoughtful person here ,you're talking about life work etc,When you see someone's posts,youalways have you thoughts, you have many things to say to the writer.

But when I see these post,I just don't know what to say.what i thought is :yes you're right.you are so good.it seems like i don't have my own thoughts.

even though i know there are some thing in my minds.

in the real world ,i am a happy girl with no worries,i always feel happiness and free. and when my friend chat with me about something what i do is always listen to her or give my view that she difficult to got my point.

there're many difference between people.I don't even know what i wanna to say. hehe. hello everybody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 21:05:14 |Display all floors
As a girl, it's a precious quality. I appreciate it.
You are smple, easy-going, easily to be satisfied.
You can lead a happy life, but maybe too vulnerable to those cheaters.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 21:44:26 |Display all floors
your problem is that you're thinkin you must be better off than most of us here even your avatar suggestin so as well...you're not hurtin my feelin but you need to get involve with us here not just read other people stuff without inputtin yopur 2sense  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 13:38:12 |Display all floors
agreeing on others' opinions is also a thought. you just think the same like others. you don't have to be different with others in everything. sometimes I also just listen during the conversation, because I don't know the thing, the person they are talking about. Then after listening I can understand. But it's frustrating if they talk sth I sincerely do not interested in... if so, it's hard to hear them consentrately...  ==

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 23:04:38 |Display all floors
icyeyes Post time: 2014-3-28 21:05
As a girl, it's a precious quality. I appreciate it.
You are smple, easy-going, easily to be satisf ...

maybe you are right ,just like me ,sometimes i can't express my thinkings exactly ,but if i am in Chinese ,i think i can do it .
What's on your mind...we all have the rights to know the truth about MH730!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 23:05:30 |Display all floors
Allison.Fei Post time: 2014-3-29 13:38
agreeing on others' opinions is also a thought. you just think the same like others. you don't have  ...

i agree with you
What's on your mind...we all have the rights to know the truth about MH730!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 06:29:05 |Display all floors
You must be happy go lucky then. I notice I write more when depressed which is when I think alot about things that has gone wrong. But when I am happy n busy I write less about things. Your talking to your friends is also expressing your thoughts. Its just that maybe you think more and speak less.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.