Views: 2541|Replies: 1

US has 'gone to war with world’ with spying programs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-25 16:31:29 |Display all floors
Mar 24, 2014

The United States government has “gone to war” with the world with the National Security Agency’s “illegal” surveillance program, a journalist in Philadelphia says.

“Hacking of computer systems or even invading and spying on digital information” is characterized by the US as an act of war, said Rob Kall, executive editor of OpEdNews.com.

“The US, based on its own rules, has literally gone to war against all the nations that it’s spying on,” Kall told Press TV on Monday.

“That’s a pretty crazy thing but crazy is something that the NSA seems to do a lot of and not just crazy but illegal and unconstitutional and I believe that it’s done with the cooperation and support of the Chief Justice, John Roberts,” he said.
According to a newly leaked NSA document, the US spy agency has infiltrated the servers of Chinese telecommunications and internet giant Huawei, obtaining sensitive information about the company’s top executives and Chinese Officials.

The 2010 NSA document was provided to the New York Times and the German weekly magazine Der Spiegel by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden who since last year has leaked data revealing that the US systematically spies on phone calls and online communications of millions of people worldwide.

Beijing has demanded a clear explanation from Washington over the espionage report.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hong Lei, said on Monday that Beijing is gravely concerned about the reports and demands that any such spying be stopped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 21:32:29 |Display all floors
I was under the impression, Herr Zeller, that the contents of telegrams in Austria are private; at least the Austria I know.
- propaganda movie, The Sound of Music
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.