Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 09:38:19 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-26 08:44
Why blame the Malay's, government, MAS officials or whoever?

They could only react to the data th ...

Let's not forget Malaysia has full radar reading of turn back heading West from day 1,.

Time wasted is expected and forgivable this being Malaysia.......

But now 3 weeks later........to still blame pilot instead of malfunctioning plane is unforgivable.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 09:40:41 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 09:33
No suicide.

I think there is attempt to hide mal functioning plane....even still hiding now.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 09:44:38 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-25 19:44
Why blame the Malay's, government, MAS officials or whoever?

They could only react to the data th ...

are you kiddin us here or bein silly...since day1 they didnt come out klean they spitted somethin out but not ev'rythin i guess 'cause of military sensitive issue to be released to the world, and lost of human lives arent...and now another clever thing they came up was that the pilot(s) tried to save the plane...now you see they kno so much why the plane was down but didnt knowhere the plane was all that time...just gimme a break now verdamadrid  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 09:44:49 |Display all floors
No possibility of pilot suicide.

None whatsoever.

Anyone who knows pilots will testify to that......

The authorities are being naughty.

Captain is a grand farther, well adjusted man

Co pilot is going to get married soon.

Absolutely healthy normal individuals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 10:06:48 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-26 09:44
are you kiddin us here or bein silly...since day1 they didnt come out klean they spitted somethin  ...

The pilots tried to save the plane.......

that......is a very natural thing to assume.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 10:32:03 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-26 09:44
are you kiddin us here or bein silly...since day1 they didnt come out klean they spitted somethin  ...

Ever been involved in the aviation industry? Had to try and sieve through information that is contradictory and lacking accurate time correlation to make life-critical decisions?

Guessed not by your ludicrous assumptions and comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 10:45:25 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 09:38
Let's not forget Malaysia has full radar reading of turn back heading West from day 1,.

Really? Source please...... There was an indication of a drop in altitude and a movement back toward the west at the time of disappearance.

Malfunctioning aircraft - that is clap-trap to suit your conspiracy rantings.

The fact that it remained in flight for approx 7-8 hours, made a number of course changes after the switching off of the SSR transponder and loss of radio comms (14 minutes apart) then ascending to 45,000 ft and back to 29,000 ft, with the Inmarsat transponder continuing to respond to hourly polls for the full time basically blows your theories of engine/airframe failure or electrical fire in the avionics out of the water... (pun intended).

I love to watch you make a total idiot of yourself over this....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.