Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 07:26:07 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-25 14:34
A ridiculous announcement when nothing has yet been identified as belonging to the flight.
Surely th ...

That has to be balanced with the relative's enormous long-suffering, agony not knowing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:29:47 |Display all floors
cody160 Post time: 2014-3-25 16:33
It's a rush conclusion, there's no concrete evidence leading to the conclusion...The authorities did ...

The pings from the British Innmarsat satellite tracked the position of the plane to the southern Indian ocean where the pings stopped. The plane carried only enough fuel to take it to exactly that location

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:31:36 |Display all floors
小豆芽(姿) Post time: 2014-3-25 06:43
I'm so sadto hear this news
How I wish it weren't the truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:41:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-26 07:28
So you think some explosive caused the plane to drop from the sky?

But why would the terrorists ...

That would certainly make more sense from the martydome standpoint. To manually turn off all automatic tracking equipment and quietly head away from all known civilization deductively sounds like suicide

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 08:44:35 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-26 06:34
IF the malays didnt ambush us around at the very first day then we would have found maybe even som ...

Why blame the Malay's, government, MAS officials or whoever?

They could only react to the data they had available to them at the time, that being the last SSR  "sqwack" giving their position and altitude, and the last radio call, being that the crew were to contact Vietnam Air Traffic Control on frequency XYZ.

They started the search in co-ordination with Vietnam once it was apparent that the aircraft was missing, in the most logical area that could be deduced at that time, on the given information.

You are expecting miracles to happen, and as much as you might not like it, the response time and the information flow would have been little different, perhaps even worse if a similar incident happened east of Shanghai.

Here the Air Traffic Control boundaries between China, South Korea and Japan, all of the "neighbours" not on the friendliest terms and unwilling to share their sensitive military radar data (showing their capabilities, or lack thereof) with those neighbours.

These are the sort of barriers that were present at the beginning  of the search for MH370 .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 09:33:41 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-3-26 07:41
That would certainly make more sense from the martydome standpoint. To manually turn off all autom ...

No suicide.

Got malfunctioning plane.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 09:37:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-25 18:28
So you think some explosive caused the plane to drop from the sky?

But why would the terrorists ...

not explosive kinda debris rather debris from crashin the plane in tough harsh impact landin...and i dont think they wanted to repeat another 911 airshow  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.