Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 06:47:30 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-25 14:34
A ridiculous announcement when nothing has yet been identified as belonging to the flight.
Surely th ...

no crazy muslim pilot

no crazy muslim passengers..................

you must be very disappointed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 06:54:33 |Display all floors
I would like to see  the media world and analysts world apologise to the families of the pilots.

I further like to see the PM of Malaysia apologise  to the families of the pilots for saying "deliberately diverted " without mentioning that deliberately diverting the plane could be  the most professional thing to do under the circumstances.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:06:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:08:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:10:41 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-26 07:08
If your planes on fire dippy, you try to land it, no go on a 7 hour sightseeing tour...

on auto pilot...................pilots already knocked knocked out.........

or if awake and healthy, perhaps system hang.

Your computer never hang on you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:13:27 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-26 07:06
..and just who said that?
Most still believe it was foul play rather than a ghost that invaded the ...

the foul play is MAS, Boeing and RR in collusion to cover up in the name of commercial interest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 07:20:45 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-3-25 06:30
I'm so saddened by the news.
All the wishful thinkings have been destroyed.
How I wish it weren ...

God's Peace to them all

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.