Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 10:01:02 |Display all floors
and the turn back flying at 23,000 feet instead of 35,000 feet .............................experienced pilots have also said that is the correct to do ..............

bottom line...............

some people can think independently and come to the correct decisions.

some like ducks are trapped in group think.

for me, the case is clear.

The passenger list is clean.
The pilots are perfectly normal happy people ....one is a well adjusted grand father, the young pilot is about to get married. ..............youngest son of a rich family in KL.

absolutely no reason for pilot suicides.................................but accidents can and do happen.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 10:28:57 |Display all floors
ducky

group think.
group think affects ducks and people of weak minds.

when group think leads people astray,
the way to progress is go back to fundamentals.

transponder down, communication system down, plane makes a dash for nearest airport to land the plane , eventually fails. because aviation system also down and plane flies on until no more petrol...................what is so unlikely?

aviation system down means the plane cannot be controlled anymore or it can mean , no more pilots, the pilots already dead,

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 14:23:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-27 14:06
Ducky has a dick bigger than an elephant, so it is constantly experiencing hormonal storms that  ...

Yes.....duck brains and group think after 911.

Roman historian don't fall into that trap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 15:52:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 11:19
For your info, just two days ago another MaS plane was deliberately diverted by pilot from Seoul t ...

The MAS plane was diverted from the flight Seoul to Hong Kong because of engine trouble, so I read from the news.  Two days ago another budget propeller plane in domestic flight caught fire inside the plane and was diverted to land safely.  What did that tell us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 16:29:00 |Display all floors
222you Post time: 2014-3-27 15:52
The MAS plane was diverted from the flight Seoul to Hong Kong because of engine trouble, so I read ...

That planes can fall down from the sky without the need for crazy pilots or crazy passengers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 16:31:45 |Display all floors
222you Post time: 2014-3-27 15:52
The MAS plane was diverted from the flight Seoul to Hong Kong because of engine trouble, so I read ...

This tells us that planes can fall from the sky without the need for crazy pilots and crazy passengers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 19:21:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.