Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 11:01:10 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-26 10:45
Really? Source please...... There was an indication of a drop in altitude and a movement back towa ...

Communication system down....aviation system going down any minute....pilot tried to save plane .....all very normal  manuelvours.......

Don't read too many misleading details......these are for selling newspapers and CNN......

All you need is to read Chris Goodfellow blog in Google+.

Every thing makes sense and higher probability.

After all.....what is simple and makes sense is the best understanding of what actually happened.

Two pilots who did their best.......communicating down first and then shortly after, even aviation system is down....but the engine is unaffected and operated on auto pilot until fuel run out is also very normal, not unusual.

Also very normal.....commercial interest is paramount. You are not supposed to know what caused so many system failures.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:04:06 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-25 21:32
Ever been involved in the aviation industry? Had to try and sieve through information that is cont ...

one thing i do kno is that many lives have been lost without real answer, and por favor spare me with the satellite data thingy thing  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:04:09 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-26 10:45
Really? Source please...... There was an indication of a drop in altitude and a movement back towa ...

Things you may speculate.....

Crazy pilots, crazy passengers.

Things you are not supposed to speculate.........that systems can malfunction. Due to fire or any number of reasons.

THINGS YOU MAY NOT SPECULATE......that we have two perfectly normal pilots.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:08:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 11:04
Things you may speculate.....

Crazy pilots, crazy passengers.

Need to put you, Petera and Abramicus in a padded cells so that you do not suffer further brain injuries than you have already sustained.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:09:35 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-26 11:04
one thing i do kno is that many lives have been lost without real answer, and por favor spare me w ...

I think there are things the public are not supposed to know.

Boeing and RR are huge companies.

MAS also want to protect themselves in press releases.

Throw the pilots under the bus is without cost......

to say any thing negative about the plane.....you need proof or you will be sued...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:12:16 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-26 11:08
Need to put you, Petera and Abramicus in a padded cells so that you do not suffer further brain in ...

If you think crazy pilot is more likely than malfunctioning plane.......

I think you have lost your common sense and humanity some where.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 11:17:28 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-26 11:04
one thing i do kno is that many lives have been lost without real answer, and por favor spare me w ...

How many people have lost their lives in senseless, un-investigated and un-resolved traffic accidents in  buses, cars and school-buses that have crashed? The families of these people never get any answers as to why, and changes to try and prevent a recurrence.

The passengers and crew's lives are lost, unfortunately, and now the task is to try and recover the wreckage, and if possible some human remains (albeit very unlikely, due to immersion/predators), then analyse the recovered wreckage and attempt to make a determination as to the cause(s) of this tragic event.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.