Views: 2158|Replies: 2

The psychology of air disasters [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-22 19:24:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-22 19:23[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
broken_heart Post time: 2014-3-22 18:05
First in order to prevent another "air incident" Maylaysia should tighten up air flight rules to kee ...

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
As for your other objections....what if the communication system is damaged by fire or equally likely .......the wires were disconnected in an attempt to save the plane.........?

The first priority of experienced pilot is to save the plane.......not  wasting time asking young punks in control towers for instructions............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-22 19:33:39 |Display all floors
The psychology of air disasters.

After 911...... All air disasters are automatically treated as acts of terror by the media, by talking heads and by fumbling fools in Malaysia who led the initial effort.........

So rare, so few are those who look for the simpler explanation and a more likely scenario of a fire on board taking out the communication systems.

The fumbling fools in Malaysia wasted days ....while their own data from military radar and Langkawi  shows the plane flying West.....but the data kept hidden in bureaucracy.

The psychology of air disasters.........now..they want to blame the pilots, put all the blame on the pilots.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-22 23:07:18 |Display all floors
Thanks to bloggers, reporters are now asking hard questions about the cargo.

As expected MAS denies any wrong doing and had followed all ICAO rules.

Next.......to get ICAO involved in a proper audit.......and subject the cargo to the conditions at 35 000 feet.......and most important to test for effects  from cosmic radiation at that height.

Then.....we will be nearer the truth of what happened.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.