Views: 30825|Replies: 87

China's voice is silenced!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-20 01:25:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-20 00:28

Is the Minister of Information aware that China's own voice is been banned in BBS CD? Why?

做资讯部部长知道中国自己的声音是被禁止在BBS的CD?为什么呢?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 01:52:41 |Display all floors

RE: China's voice is silenced!

This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-20 00:53

Proofs as shown below......

The Hon. Minister of Information Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
Yesterday 10:24
         乔良讲座:《中日钓鱼岛之争与[ Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2 DayEarlier 17:46

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 01:59:31 |Display all floors
recycle bin.

that is exactly what is needed for all your posts.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 03:11:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-20 00:52

乔良讲座:《中日钓鱼岛之争与中美大战略博弈》
Qiao Liang Lecture: "Sino-Japanese dispute over the Diaoyu Islands and the China-US Grand Strategy Game"

Published on 3 Nov 2013
央视《百家讲坛》著名讲师、空军少将、我国著名军事专家乔良在抚顺讲座。

CCTV "Lecture Room" Distinguished Lecturer, Air Force Major General Qiao Liang of China's well-known military expert lectures in Fushun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 05:07:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-20 04:08
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-20 02:11
乔良讲座:《中日钓鱼岛之争与中美大战略博弈》
Qiao Liang Lecture: "Sino-Japanese dispute over the D ...
Distinguished Lecturer, Air Force Major General Qiao Liang of China's well-known military expert lectures in Fushun.

Can the BBS CD show more tranparency and accountability for banning the General's lecture?

可BBSCD表现出更多的透明度和问责制,对于禁止的 将军的演讲?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 15:26:19 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-20 00:52

Why does the Minister of Information allows China's Own throat to be cut?

为什么中国信息部长,允许中国自己的喉咙被切断?

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 16:58:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-20 15:26
Why does the Minister of Information allows China's Own throat to be cut?

为什么中国信息部长,允 ...

When you can only think like a rat,

There is no more human left in your work.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.