Author: sansukong

China's voice is silenced!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-29 12:58:52 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-29 12:31
They most definitely got some foreign louts running the English channel.

If CCTV English is not to your taste, your remote has the ability to change the channel so you won't have to watch, and you won't be offended. Problem solved.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 17:09:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-29 13:04
CCTV is a figleaf for Xinhua to bamboozle the Chinese into believing the world beyond China's bo ...

I watch CCTV, for the news reader
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 17:10:34 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-29 13:02
Problem solved, I don't watch it at all.

I watch for the news reader, the hot one was on today

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 03:18:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-29 19:57
I don't watch it.

The format is very strange, we are getting a box that gets Chinese TV for my father-in-law when he visits. I'm not Mr popular since I married his little girl and took her away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 19:45:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-30 13:42
We have an old Changkong TV set but it is broken. Even so I never watched anything on it because ...

This is all Internet. Father-in-law does not speak English, I want him to be happy even tho he does not like me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 19:58:32 |Display all floors
Isn't the mirror enough for an ego or does one wish more?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-2 21:25:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-2 20:13
What a unique gem of a proto-Minglish sentence generated by Sans Souci's jungle computer trransl ...

Translator(s) has (have) been helping people to know each other loyally. let's don't say spying activities. So we should thanks Google, Kingsoft and Youdao, etc.
Mirror, at least three mirrors can reflect the true figure of a physical object. Example, 3-D figure or film.
What is the proper approach to form an objective impression about an objective entity, through 3-D dimension, Dear Seneca?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.