Author: Revolutionar

MH370 A satisfactory explanation. [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-21 18:14:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-21 06:27
the commercial  interests of MAS, Boeing and Rolls Royce rules supreme.

You truly have no idea how air crash investigations are conducted do you?

It is in the interests of Boeing and Rolls Royce to find out the exact cause of the crash, safety is paramount in international aviation and design changes and so on are made constantly in the light of crashes to eliminate future defects of a given type.  Airbus however does tend to try to hide things.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-21 18:17:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-21 05:59
based on the 8.11 am ping, the plane could be any where along the vast arc of the northern and sou ...
They all already know the true cause is a fire and unconscious pilots but they will not let the world know.

This just came in from an ex QANTAS 747 Check Captain with over 6.25 years at the stick (logged flying hours), much of it in SE Asia....

"Another theory! However, the (three) autopilot(s) would have required electrical inputs to operate, so no power, no autopilot.

There are at least 6 major airfields within a few hundred miles of the point where the last radio contact was made. Kuala Lumpur (about 40 minutes), Kota Kinabalu (very close), Kuching, Langla, Penang, Langkawi and Butterworth.

You can find these on Google maps, but each is an international airport with significant amounts of traffic. The airport referred to, Pulau Langkawi, is pretty active and like the others has approach radar. If MH370 had got anywhere near it it would almost certainly have been detected by an alert operator, radio/transponder failure notwithstanding.

We can theorise all we like but until some concrete evidence is found everything is speculation."

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 18:26:34 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 18:17
This just came in from an ex QANTAS 747 Check Captain with over 6.25 years at the stick (logged  ...

what is not speculation?

but unfortunately if commercial interests takes precedence, the truth have no chance to surface.

From day one................the priority of Malaysia is to protect the commercial interests of MAS.............and MAS takes advice from Boeing and Rolls Royce.

Don't rock the boat.....................push all the blame to the pilots and turban headed bombers if possible.

That is exactly what happened.

oh...................and I learn today that under international law, Malaysia will head the investigation into what happened..............................if Malaysia have full control, you can say goodbye to any attempts at the truth, say goodbye to any discussion about a possible fire or possible negligence on the part of MAS. ...or even Boeing and Rolls Royce for that matter.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 18:30:38 |Display all floors
This just came in from an ex QANTAS 747 Check Captain with over 6.25 years at the stick (logged  ...

oh and about power..................

the pilot did what is needed..............he disconnect the troubled system from the working system. ...................and the troubled system is the communication system, not the aviation and power system.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 18:35:29 |Display all floors

Langkawi  is the nearest international airport

and in respect of this MH370 incident, nothing from Malaysia can be trusted unless verified by independent bodies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 20:31:20 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-21 18:30
oh and about power..................

There is no proof of anything you say...

Stop clutching at straws. Your arguments are invalid, pathetic and based on conjecture.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 20:45:24 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 20:31
There is no proof of anything you say...

Stop clutching at straws. Your arguments are invalid, pa ...

you trust the corporate interests too much.

there is nothing they don't do to cover up their tracks...............................

and now...............a good man's reputation will be thrown to the dogs because it is deemed better to put all the blame on the pilot than to let the world know the truth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.