Author: lt1322min

China responses to Ukraine crisis   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-17 18:19:47 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-17 18:06
Still hanging to your tea-cup? How pathetic!

仍悬挂到您的茶杯?多么可怜!

stop eating balls, .......................lousy @@@@@@.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 18:20:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-16 17:01
US Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich says US instigated Ukraine CrisisMarch 7, 2014  12:46 P ...

Referring to.....

So here they are, the facts:
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 19:04:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-17 18:20
Referring to.....

So here they are, the facts:

well...................The Americans have a democracy that Malayan rats can only dream of.........................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 21:30:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 23:15
Ted, my friend,

I think we have  been overkilled in the last few months by folks bombarding us  ...

But It could also be argued that what China did in Tibet was beyond reproach, in that  Tibet had been part of China  ever since  1271.

Strictly speaking, no nation- including Ukraine or Russia- has  the  right to stake claim to Crimea.  I remember telling you that the Tartars should own Crimea. Having read the history of Crimea again, I have to say that's utterly wrong since the  Tartars were not the original settlers of Crimea.

Can you find the irony of your claim that China should leave Tibet alone if you are also someone suggesting that Russia just wants to " regain lost territory "?   Correct me if I'm wrong. What you are saying is   Russia is entitled to deport the Tartars and  Ukraine nationalist living in Crimea and replace them with floods of Russian immigrants supportive of Russia's occupation of Crimea. If your logic makes sense, then I think it's okay for China to deport dissidents living in Tibet and replace them with the Han as well.

Literally, what's happening in Crimea or Ukrain is just the continuing power struggle  between America and Russia. There is even no  right or wrong  in this regard, given that land grabs were commonplace during World War  one and two, with one nation seized new  territories from one victory and forfeiting  other territories due to  defeat.

All the nations on earth are just tarred with the same brush.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 21:33:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 23:15
Ted, my friend,

I think we have  been overkilled in the last few months by folks bombarding us  ...

But It could also be argued that what China did in Tibet was beyond reproach, in that  Tibet had been part of China  ever since  1271.

Strictly speaking, no nation- including Ukraine or Russia- has  the  right to stake claim to Crimea.  I remember telling you that the Tartars should own Crimea, huh? Having read the history of Crimea again, I have to say that's utterly wrong since the  Tartars were not the original settlers of Crimea, let alone the Russians.

Can you find the irony of your claim that China should leave Tibet alone if you are also someone suggesting that Russia just wants to " regain lost territory "?   Correct me if I'm wrong. What you are saying is   Russia is entitled to deport the Tartars and  Ukraine nationalist living in Crimea and replace them with floods of Russian immigrants supportive of Russia's occupation of Crimea. If your logic makes sense, then I think it's okay for China to deport dissidents living in Tibet and replace them with the Han as well.

Literally, what's happening in Crimea or Ukrain is just the continuing power struggle  between America and Russia. There is even no  right or wrong  in this regard, given that land grabs were commonplace during World War  one and two, with one nation seized new  territories from one victory and forfeiting  other territories due to  defeat.

All the nations on earth are just tarred with the same brush

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 21:38:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 23:23
That, my friend Ted, is the prob: The current U.S. Ami leadership is a criminal war-mongering ga ...

Do you know that I can find some common ground between you and Chinese nationalists. Just log on to most mainstream Chinese websites to check out their views on this issue apropos of Crimea's pro-Russia movement.  

You can find many scathing comments targeting America and pro-Russia tosh.I think you would make the same statement if you could write in Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 21:39:19 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-17 21:30
But It could also be argued that what China did in Tibet was beyond reproach, in that  Tibet had ...

Not worth it.

Not worth it for the free world to fight with Russia over who lords over the Crimea.

Similarly, it is also not worth it for the free world to fight with China over who lords over the Tibetans.

The important thing is that those Chinese invaders And the Russian invaders don't tyrannies the natives. And we speak with one voice against tyrannies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.