Author: lt1322min

China responses to Ukraine crisis   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-16 11:47:16 |Display all floors
MORE SUNZI ADAGES FOR UKRAINE

1.  Sanctions on a powerful country have the same effect as pulling out the whiskers from a lion's face - it always works.

2.  Never be afraid of a war, peace always ensues after enough deaths have occurred.

3.  In negotiations, never accept what is conceded; always ask for what cannot be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 11:53:15 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-16 11:26
Why nor Murdoch ? He is the owner of several big-name British publications. You could be his sec ...

Why do it when Cameron is available?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 13:25:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 15:47:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-15 02:04
All Tibetans and all Uighurs are MY PERSONAL    f r i e n d s !!!!
We will be on high alert against those instigators. They are dreaming of splitting Xinjiang from our great motherland everyday, " Nur Bekri, chairman of the regional government, told reporters while attending the annual session of the country's top legislature in Beijing.
He vowed a resolute crackdown on separatism, terrorism and extremism in Xinjiang with an "iron fist."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 16:02:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-16 15:05
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-15 19:13
I don't get it. Do you have to pin blame on America on every issue? Don't you think that nationali ...

I don't get it. Do you have to pin blame on America on every issue?

Referring to .......
  Ron Paul: US has no right to lecture on Ukraine because of Afghan

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 16:31:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 07:01
I doubt he speaks Chinese. You have seen for yourself that he is not up to it.

The guy annoyed ...
He is a very divisive, unpleasant poster!

....because I exposed your lies?

....因为我接触你的谎言?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 17:14:26 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-15 18:59
We are talking about Crimea. Is America invading Crimea?  I think nationalists like you are just ...
I think you are implying that it's okay for Russia to let China by the nose, .......
China and Russia are equal strategic partners ... unlike the relationship between the U.S. and Japan, if you wish to show and make a comparision by example!

中国和俄罗斯都是平等的,是战略合作伙伴...不像美国和日本之间的关系,如果你想表明并通过举例进行的比较!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.