Views: 1470|Replies: 3

National football [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-12 20:45:26 |Display all floors
China's league teams are getting better and better and some Chinese player's can even be found playing for European teams.

But when it comes to national football it does not look that good. Why?
2014 there will be the world cup and no Chinese team anywhere. The same was in 2010 and 2006 and before (with the exception of the world cup in South Korea).

Ok, league teams have the luxury to buy players from all over the world leading to the sad fact that the best teams are also the richest (which is a reason why I am not watching the league games at all). National teams do not have that possibility and have to rely on local players.

But still there are good Chinese players and Chinese football team is nowhere to be seen even close to the world cup (unlike Korea and Japan). Even from Chinese I heard not much good about their team.

Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 23:09:36 |Display all floors
You need some good English coaches over there to advance your football.

Im available if the price is right.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 20:08:17 |Display all floors
Australia is in the World Cup, soccer in Australia is a third rate football sport
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 20:09:25 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-3-12 23:09
You need some good English coaches over there to advance your football.

Im available if the price i ...

I know you will do it for the love of the game
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.