Author: 1584austin

What happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-12 05:01:47 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2014-3-11 22:00
how can a plane gone and no one knows? ONLY in Malaysia (Banglasia) can do that~

They saved China from this corrupt people

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:02:56 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2014-3-11 22:00
how can a plane gone and no one knows? ONLY in Malaysia (Banglasia) can do that~

Ask the people in charge of the Radar. They took a long nap or played Video games on there monitors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:06:40 |Display all floors
So much for KL being on the best lists.
They rave about the Petronas Towers but can't keep track of planes or properly scan peoples passports.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:08:23 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-3-12 05:02
Ask the people in charge of the Radar. They took a long nap or played Video games on there monitor ...

i can tell you that the country does not have radars or its broken...
good source told me years ago...that the use.less country does not have radar coverage on its own country...the Sabah & Sarawak (Borneo) continent cannot be monitored at all, bcos the radar its already broken...and no one cares about it...
soldiers who monitoring the radar on the peninsula....doesnt know what he is doing at all...all he knows is there are spot lights moving...whether its ship or plane...he doesnt know...allies/enemies, he doesnt know...no one knows...

all those ppl doing monitoring the radar...just sit there...look at it...but dono what it is...for many years....welcome to Banglasia~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:10:12 |Display all floors
in my opinion,this aircraft maybe land on other areas where we do not search yet !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:13:03 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-3-11 09:01
A good summary of possibilities. One would have to say that there would have to be a huge breach of  ...

in my opinion,this aircraft maybe land on other areas where we do not search yet !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 05:36:02 |Display all floors
TimQ Post time: 2014-3-11 22:13

Maybe Pirates ? Hijack the plan alter registration sell it again

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.