Author: voice_cd

Could it be terrorism that have downed the flight?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-10 23:42:38 |Display all floors
This is very useful information shared here. I am really thankful for this. <a href=http://www.99th.co.in >99th.co.in</a>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:44:11 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-9 12:04
There is no evidence for this as yet, it is pure speculation and nothing else.  Please do us all a ...

This is very useful information shared here. I amreally thankful for this.

http://www.99th.co.in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 00:36:24 |Display all floors
Based on what i have known, now i am more likey to belive that MH370 might have been hijacked and then fell into a stall after clashes, then dived into the ocean without any exposion in the air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 02:15:52 |Display all floors
pray for all on the board and i wish their relatives do not feel desperate. we cannot give up until they are found.
all the answers will be revealed until they are found.  only the matter of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 03:27:59 |Display all floors
it's not hard to figure out who the two with fake passports are. all foreigners entering China have to apply for a Chinese visa, and when you apply for a visa, you have to submit your photo, address, employer, etc. let's see that info, then we can have a better idea of what is going on. at the very least, there should be records of the two perps photos. if i am not mistaken, airlines get fined $2000 for allowing passengers without visas into a country.

the plane supposedly crashed in viet nam. so why are the families of the passengers going to malaysia? likes thats going to change anything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 03:41:00 |Display all floors
mikekors Post time: 2014-3-10 19:27
it's not hard to figure out who the two with fake passports are. all foreigners entering China have  ...

Not anymore - you can spend 72 hours in Beijing and a number of other cities without a visa, providing you can show you have forward flights from that city, out of China.

The two who were travelling on stolen passports were heading out to Amsterdam, then one to Frankfurt, the other to Copenhagen.
A quote from this morning's article from Reuters agency:
"A European diplomat in Kuala Lumpur cautioned that the Malaysian capital was an Asian hub for illegal migrants, many of whom used false documents and complex routes including via Beijing or West Africa to reach a final destination in Europe.

"You shouldn't automatically think that the fact there were two people on the plane with false passports had anything to do with the disappearance of the plane," the diplomat said.

"The more you know about the role of Kuala Lumpur in this chain, the more doubtful you are of the chances of a linkage.""

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 03:52:45 |Display all floors
Yanks

Why aren't the Yanks being suspected of shooting down this plane ? It isn't as though they haven't done it before.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.