Author: voice_cd

Could it be terrorism that have downed the flight?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-10 17:53:20 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-3-10 16:34
Wreckages found

INTERPOL expressed anger after that their database was not consulted by authorities ...

wreckages found???      source???
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 18:19:08 |Display all floors
where are you???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:04:09 |Display all floors
so concerned this issue, wish all on the board fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:05:04 |Display all floors
Now that the wreckage may have been found, the search for the motive begins.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 21:26:46 From mobile |Display all floors
entrence Posted On 2014-3-9 15:15:37
the first time i saw this news,I prefered to believe that the plane get into a black hole without  a...

we hope there are black holes but we need to prepare for the terrible crash at this moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 21:45:58 |Display all floors
Pray for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 21:50:31 |Display all floors
i wish every one is found safe but this wish may not be what the out come seems to be.while all is speculation,i will say 90 percent chances are that the plane is deep down in the blue.with more than 40 aircrafts in intense search,i would have think if it crashed away from the sea,we would have known by now.
there is one part of me that tells me terrorism hasnt a hand here but i am not ruling that out too.the two forged passport holders were just trying  to get  to europe  and has fate has it ,it happen only on the day of the crash.no debris ,certainly tells me the plane nose dive intact and must be deep in the blue.i can only pray for a better out come and wish those directly affected some peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.