Author: voice_cd

Could it be terrorism that have downed the flight?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-12 18:47:15 |Display all floors
no way,but i hope it is terrorist,because may be the terrorist ,they might be live on a small island,or may be travels in the time,it will be better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 21:33:54 |Display all floors
One link to terrorism possibility was the two stolen passports. It took a while for info to be released but it looks like the records of the two involved ( from Iran) show no terrorism or other criminal records and had the stolen passports for other reasons. We just need more pieces of the jigsaw and we still do not really know.
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 21:34:12 |Display all floors
One link to terrorism possibility was the two stolen passports. It took a while for info to be released but it looks like the records of the two involved ( from Iran) show no terrorism or other criminal records and had the stolen passports for other reasons. We just need more pieces of the jigsaw and we still do not really know.
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 21:35:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 21:35:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 03:28:03 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-9 19:43
WE, ASIANS, HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT, THAT EACH AND EVERY PERSON HAS THE FIRST AND FOREM ...

I may disagree with you that asians are being sponsored by foreign terrorist orgs.looking in to history,it all started in asian with japan as the first karmikas nation during the world war.today ,asian is haboring alot of terrorist orgs and most of the killings by bombs and suicides are mostly in asia.while i don't see any reason why any one will want to take the life of another person,i strongly disagree on the point of foreign bodies sponsoring terriorism in asia.the muslim have their own belief and you can never take it away from them and as long as we have them ,we will continue to see things like this coming up every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 03:40:24 |Display all floors
The two pilots on that plane were muslims and from malaysia a predomantly muslim country a close country to china with a minority muslim population that claims they are being perscuted.with 250 plus HAN chinese in the plane,could be an easy way to get 72 virgins in heaven and a good revenge for the killings and religious perscution by what other muslims claim in china.all the facts are pointing to one direction.why will certain system of the plane be shut down?why will it make a U turn without informing the ground staff?why will it not send distress signals?many unaswered questions point to the fact that no body but the two pilots decided to have their virgins in heaven by downing the plane.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.