Author: DSseeing

If you were a member of CPPCC   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-23 03:43:41 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-23 03:39
why you all always say so ? Did i mention Christianity in my video ? I dont remember.

My mistake, sorry for that.

But you should use "Dao De Jing" or "The Book Of Dao and Virtue", instead of "Moral Bible", because "Bible" has strong Christian tendency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 03:48:36 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-22 19:43

But you should use "Dao De Jing" or "The Book Of Dao and Virtue", ins ...

I just like the way to call it, and the best way to let western understand the important pole of 道德经。Have you seen my video ?
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 03:59:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-3-22 20:15
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-22 19:43

But you should use "Dao De Jing" or "The Book Of Dao and Virtue", ins ...

But, indeed i was deeply influenced by Christianity theoty because of my mother is a Christian, maybe i have to believe the exist of some misterious energy which is called God, but i really cant accept the dark of the church. And the hypocricy of Christian especially struggling for right and fame among minister and pastors make me sick !!! Meanwhile my mum had already been fooled and payed no attention to her family duty just for the faith, really stupid !!!
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 10:21:48 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-23 03:59
But, indeed i was deeply influenced by Christianity theoty because of my mother is a Christian, ma ...

That's my point  I was trying to raise to you. Christian churches basically are political cult obsessed with money, power and domination. That's why they try to convert disciples as much as possible. They even go to war zones to convert war orphans instead of preventing wars. Really sick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 13:25:56 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-23 02:21
That's my point  I was trying to raise to you. Christian churches basically are political cult obs ...

So never want to fool others, they will sooner or later be awake .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 20:20:39 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-23 13:25
So never want to fool others, they will sooner or later be awake .

Hard to wake them up from the illusion, we need stronger measures.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-24 20:36:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-3-24 04:37
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-22 11:39
why you all always say so ? Did i mention Christianity in my video ? I dont remember.

I watched your video and you never once mentioned Christianity or other western religions.
You are one of the few in this forum that I can take seriously.
You understand there is a huge difference between religion and spirituality.
There really is nothing spiritual about Christianity. It is a big business religion, the same as other western religions.
You'll notice a lot of ignorant people in this forum and everywhere else who immediately think you do
not believe in God just because you are not a Christian or belong to another big business religion.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.