Views: 18064|Replies: 108

If you were a member of CPPCC   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-3-6 21:21:15 |Display all floors
If you were a member of CPPCC, what proposals would you put forward?

CPPCC represents the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. It started a couple of days ago.

Members of the CPPCC are supposed to put forward proposals to offer comments and suggestions on major political and social issues of the country to people's congresses and the government via the CPPCC.

Based on your observation, what can Chinese government do to build a more harmonious and prosperous country?

BN-BT596_0304np_EA_20140304055612.jpg

th (2).jpg

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-3-7 02:37:20 |Display all floors

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To disclose the name lists and contact information of members from my area. And I could know who are representing me now.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-7 02:43:11 |Display all floors
To improve schools and teaching methods especially in rural areas, to even out the quality of schools in the same area and to stop schools being over selective on which pupils are allowed to attend

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-3-7 02:59:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2014-3-7 03:02

One serious problem:
China's present land reform policies turned so called "farmers" in suburban area into the laziest human beings (a little greedy) on earth.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 06:04:57 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2014-3-7 02:37

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To form a task force to hunt down fake Chinese provocateurs in the Internet which paid by western terrorist organizations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 17:51:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-3-7 17:21

I suggest absolutely free education using the money which was corrupted by government officials!!!!!!

And thoroughly investigate corruption within the schools , as for i know, the exchanges of position titles are very crazy now, almost need to pay schoolmaster 30-50 thousands RMB  one time, in order to making up the lost of such as this cost, teachers have to add extra charge tuitions so that heavily stress the students' ecnomic pressures, which are certainly undertake by behind families, so many pupils dont want to see parents so tired that reluctant choose leaving off their studies earlier, but most of them can only struggled for surviving or turn into illegal road for better life, even though those insisted on studying also urgent make money to return their relatives after graduations, so fashion of worship money no matter what way to get is common, root of problem is just educational corruption!!!

If an educator already has no basic moral , who else can be ecpected??????!!!!!!

https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 17:54:25 |Display all floors
Sorry ,I'm not .......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.