Views: 4580|Replies: 10

Why Military Spending In China is the Most Important Thing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 19:08:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ubiquinol at 2014-3-6 11:09

Given human nature, everyone outside of China will try to steal from, rape, and kill everyone inside of China.  Therefore, it follows that the biggest spending in China should be on military spending.  History does not lie; nature does not lie.  Organic life is violent and cruel.  China must prepare to defend themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:44:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-3-6 11:50

Of course the most important, keeping er nai,san nai, pursuing and admiring stars, building private luxury house, etc. where dont need spending?
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:48:01 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-6 11:44
of course

It fills me with depression that we humans are the best Earth has been able to produce: cruel, violent, irrational, etc.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:52:47 |Display all floors
Ubiquinol Post time: 2014-3-6 11:48
It fills me with depression that we humans are the best Earth has been able to produce: cruel, vio ...

you kids? so pure and easily to be sad.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 12:23:24 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-6 11:52
you kids? so pure and easily to be sad.

No kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 22:46:42 |Display all floors
History can repeat itself. Japan is building up its military to counter China and US is pouring more fuel to the fire.
China would be a fool not to build up a powerful military to defend the motherland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 20:14:11 |Display all floors
We are living in times which are totally different from what we had in the past. Due to globalisation all countries are connected and the stronger the economy of a country is the bigger it's impact on the world is.

China is in much a danger to being invaded like Germany is. There is no danger.

But I believe that China is on the brink of greatness or total failure and it's future will be determined by it's children. I got to admit that they are great in mathematic and have a lot of data being put into their heads. But what is leaving those schools I saw here is more or less like a computer. And what do I need a human computer when I can buy a real one which is cheaper?

These are great kids you have here in China but you do not treat them well. Instead of supporting communication, creativity, imagination, the ability to cooperate or in short soft skills they are being taught to compete against each other, how to fill the head with data but.not useful knowledge.

These children have great potential but they are being made into a threat for China's future. That is why I believe that the money is better being used for education.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.