Author: Fischkopp

China should lead the world because...   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 15:43:52 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-9 06:11
NORTH KOREA INVADED SOUTH KOREA FROM THE OUTSET OR INCEPTION. WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND SOME CHINESE H ...

Written like a true believer
I suppose you think the native Americans attacked the intruders from the outset too.
Of course they should have and perhaps that was one of the reasons they failed to defend their own land successfully.
Another fault of the native Americans is they thought the Europeans were honorable people who would not continually
violate their own promises. Many Asian nations have learned from history and will NOT trust western imperialists any more.
You are so indoctrinated you think the west has some sort of right be occupy east Asian lands.. or any land for that matter.
Next you're going to tell us that you believe the west is merely supporting freedom in South Korea, not occupying it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:36:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-3-10 11:39
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 07:43
I suppose you think the native Americans attacked the intruders  ...

Robertcon, what's gotten into you?We are talking about people  living in South and North Korea and their history, not  the native indians and European settlers. Just answer this question, which Korea  started the war in the first place? North or South? If you don't know anything about this, then you just have no right to put on airs like this.

" Many Asian nations have learned from history and will NOT trust western imperialists any more". Lol Do you know how many Asian immigants living in America or other Western nations? Do you know how many Chinese immigrants living in America,  Britain, Australia and other English-speaking nations. Do you know what's the official  language in Singapore? Do you know what's the first lanauge of the educated living in India? And do you know that more and more Chinese students are agog to visit America to get to know its culture? That's why studying English is still on  the top of many Chinese  students' to-do lists.

U.S. Occupation of South Korea? Then how is it you can't find street protests in South Korea? How on earth the president of South Korea is a woman who is not American? Robertcon, I think you are in trouble now. If I understand correctly, you are sugguesting that South Korea is still part of America, not  a sovereign state. I would say only imperialists like you would make such racial remarks by insinuating that citizens living in South Korea are still slaves.  Robertcon, I think you should say sorry to South Korea for making such off-putting charges against South Korea and tongue-in-cheek utterances every time when you laud North Korean's oppressive government.

BTW, do you have the guts to post what you have said here on the website of The Korea Times , which is also an English newspaper in South Korea?  Just show us what have you got , okay? I think we all want to find out if you are able to talk people living in South Korea into believing that South Korea has been occupied by America. Could you do it for us? If you are a real man, just do it. Otherwise, keep watching Cartoon Network.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:36:41 |Display all floors
In  the first place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:37:20 |Display all floors

Just answer this question, which Korea  started the war in the first place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:40:19 |Display all floors

Robertcon, what's gotten into you?We are talking about people  living in South and North Korea and their history, not  the native indians and European settlers. Just answer this question, which Korea  started the war in the first place? North or South? If you don't know anything about this, then you just have no right to put on airs like this.

" Many Asian nations have learned from history and will NOT trust western imperialists any more". Lol Do you know how many Asian immigants living in America or other Western nations? Do you know how many Chinese immigrants living in America,  Britain, Australia and other English-speaking nations. Do you know what's the official  language in Singapore? Do you know what's the first lanauge of the educated living in India? And do you know that more and more Chinese students are agog to visit America to get to know its culture? That's why studying English is still on  the top of many Chinese  students' to-do lists.

U.S. Occupation of South Korea? Then how is it you can't find street protests in South Korea? How on earth the president of South Korea is a woman who is not American? Robertcon, I think you are in trouble now. If I understand correctly, you are sugguesting that South Korea is still part of America, not  a sovereign state. I would say only imperialists like you would make such racial remarks by insinuating that citizens living in South Korea are still slaves.  Robertcon, I think you should say sorry to South Korea for making such off-putting charges against South Korea and tongue-in-cheek utterances every time when you laud North Korean's oppressive government.

BTW, do you have the guts to post what you have said here on the website of The Korea Times , which is also an English newspaper in South Korea?  Just show us what have you got , okay? I think we all want to find out if you are able to talk people living in South Korea into believing that South Korea has been occupied by America. Could you do it for us? If you are a real man, just do it. Otherwise, keep watching Cartoon Network.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 19:45:34 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-10 03:40
Robertcon, what's gotten into you?We are talking about people  living in South and North Korea an ...

South Korea started the war. Don't you know anything.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:55:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 11:45
South Korea started the war. Don't you know anything.

NORTH KOREAN STARTED THE WAR . The Chinese know this as well. Can you read Chinese? Let me show you.

"1950年6月25日拂晓,战争全面爆发。朝鲜声称,“南朝鲜李承晚军队越过三八线向北进攻,对朝鲜民主主义人民共和国发动突然袭击,这次战争是美帝国主义蓄意发动的,对朝鲜民主主义人民共和国来说,是抗美卫国战争”[5]。苏联解体后,随着前苏联档案的公开,广泛流行的观点认为1950年6月25日凌晨,在得到斯大林的同意之后,朝鲜内阁首相金日成下令军队越过三八线,发动了对韩国的突然进攻。
由于当时韩国国防军三分之二的军队尚未进入战备状态,根本没有招架之力,三天之后,1950年6月27日汉城(今首尔)就失守了。在撤退时,韩高层惊慌失措,将汉江大桥给炸了,把大批军队送给了朝鲜,更快瓦解了韩军抵御能力。
  值得指出的是,金日成并未事先告知中国详细的作战计划和具体的开战日期,因此中国大陆与美国一样,直到战争开始才得悉的。这也可以称为真正意义上的朝鲜单方面“不宣而战."

Such descriptions of Korean War can be found on all the Chinese websites that have  such accounts of Korean War. You can't deny it because the Chinese also think North Korea was the culprit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.