Author: DSseeing

Xinjiang is Not a land of terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 17:11:02 |Display all floors
of course all Xinjiang people are terrorists!
just like all foreigners are American and are all really rich.

just the mentality of 90% of Han chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 17:25:49 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-3-8 17:11
of course all Xinjiang people are terrorists!
just like all foreigners are American and are all rea ...

Proof of your words? Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 19:57:50 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-3-8 17:25
Proof of your words? Thanks

You need to smell the cynicism in his words. He didn't mean what he was saying; he was lampooning See Pee See propaganda!

proof? well having been living in china for 9 years, i encounter this nearly on a daily basis.
a friend of mine arrived back from australia, wearing a T-shirt with some Tibetian writing on it. needless to say, from the airport to his house he was verbally abused on 12 occassions (2 hour trip) because the yocals have no clue about thier own countrys' diverse culture. this is an example of the narrow mindedness that 90% of Han share.

now if you read the reports, it was "Xinjiang" terrorists. NOT terrorists from Xinjiang. i'm sorry, but isnt Xinjiang a part of china and Uigurs are just a minority of Chinese people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 20:19:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-8 19:46
It is not really "the mentality of 90% of the Hans" - it is the mindset of the indoctrinated and ...

it is not even about elite vs commoners anymore. It is about a bureaucratic system that labels every minority grouse as enemy of state.............that sends every minority dissident to institutions of one kind or another.

On the pretext that any minority dissident must be crazy . How dare they are not happy? , didn't they all see the bridges and roads, we the benefactors have built?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 20:21:59 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-3-8 19:57
proof? well having been living in china for 9 years, i encounter this nearly on a daily basis.
a  ...

beautiful writing...................

"Xinjiang" terrorists. NOT terrorists from Xinjiang.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 20:39:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-8 20:05
Good Saturday Zglob,

you are making nice inferences about other posters just as the Corrupt do  ...

what you call that? plastic duck...............must be made in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 20:49:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-8 20:05
Good Saturday Zglob,

you are making nice inferences about other posters just as the Corrupt do  ...

hard hitting but every word true.

and it is not even about elites vs commoners anymore. It is about a bureaucracy. About a bureaucracy that will readily classify any minority dissident as crazy and enemies of state. Didn't those dissidents see the bridges and roads that the benefactors built?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.