Author: Fayewang90

A letter to the ex-BF   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 05:19:42 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-6 09:20
maybe you will thanks those ones who hurt you before, because they exercise you much stronger.

The one who loves me and leaves me will never let me down for a long time, instead it strengthen my mind and make me more independent. Cheer up! The world would witness my growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 05:22:07 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-6 09:20
maybe you will thanks those ones who hurt you before, because they exercise you much stronger.

The one who loves me and leaves me will never let me down for a long time, instead it strengthen my mind and make me more independent. Cheer up! The world would witness my growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 16:03:24 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2014-3-7 21:18
She has made her mind to make a change: independent and strong.

Good luck and all the best to her.  But from her writing, I don't see her being able to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 18:14:29 |Display all floors
i fear to hear the word like "mature" or "steady" or something like that.maybe for a girl,this is the most important aspect to choose her spouse.
learn to be a "MAN". lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 18:14:59 |Display all floors
i fear to hear the word like "mature" or "steady" or something like that.maybe for a girl,this is the most important aspect to choose her spouse.
learn to be a "MAN". lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 03:32:56 |Display all floors
I like the girl who put importance on love,for they will never leave their love story behind,even with her ex-boyfriend.you are a sentitive girl,you will have a better husband in your rest life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 05:25:12 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-3-8 08:03
Good luck and all the best to her.  But from her writing, I don't see her being able to do that.

That's just her emotional feelings sometimes, and she is strong for the most of the time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.