Author: Fayewang90

A letter to the ex-BF   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 16:22:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ElinaT at 2014-3-6 08:26

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Before making an effort ask yourself what would this achieve. Will it make you happier? Will it bring anything positive for any of you? Will it make you feel better? Can it help you move on?
The boys said it well. Some things don't work out! You go on with your life. Dwelling over the past won't change anything it will only make you sad all the time. At this point you are your worst enemy! Think about the future, make other plans, adjust, calm down and continue your journey. Every mistake we make in life provides us with a valuable lesson in the future! All the best and look forward in life, stay strong and positive. Occupy your mind with something productive or creative if you can.
Writing letters to  your ex is good for you in order to vent out and have some closure, but those should be kept for your eyes only. Showing your emotions in your posts only reveals that you are not getting over him and you are still upset. So you see the letter has the opposite effect of what you intended. No point doing this, as it will not achieve anything good. All the best and good luck, stay strong and move on! As they say: "Life goes on"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 16:44:13 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2014-3-5 21:18
She really has been coddled completely, but she knows that she is not the center of the planet fro ...

From 'her' words it seems she can do nothing by or for herself.  I don't think that's simple 'coddling'.  I have to disagree, I think she does see herself as the center of the planet, but now the shock has come that she's not.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 17:20:28 |Display all floors
maybe you will thanks those ones who hurt you before, because they exercise you much stronger.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:40:06 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2014-3-4 14:16
I'm OK

Very good ,
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 05:03:14 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2014-3-6 11:40
Very good ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 05:08:35 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-6 09:20
maybe you will thanks those ones who hurt you before, because they exercise you much stronger.

The one who loves me and leaves me will never let me down for a long time, instead it strengthen my mind and make me more independent. Cheer up! The world would witness my growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 05:18:29 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-3-6 08:44
From 'her' words it seems she can do nothing by or for herself.  I don't think that's simple 'codd ...

She has made her mind to make a change: independent and strong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.