Views: 15851|Replies: 66

A letter to the ex-BF   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-4 04:22:09 |Display all floors

Hi ! How are you?

I’m fine. You know I’m always fine, even without you. You know I don’t want to recall you, as you are not good enough to be my Mr right. You are not good at being a mature guy, dealing with all staffs and even comforting yourself. I thought all memories about you mean nothing to me now, when I talked about you with one of my friends. But that really means something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 04:29:17 |Display all floors

I hate you because you promised a bright future. You shouted out “I love you” on the playground and made me believe that we would love each other and never apart forever.You taught me to fear nothing and to dream our happy life in the future together.

I hate you because you spoiled me to be a princess. You made anything I want to eat. You walked anywhere I want to go. You spoke anything I want to hear. You supported anything I want to do.

I hate you because you left so much memories at so many places. You worked in the restaurant hurting almost all your fingers. You stood under the D building waiting for feeding me. You walked on almost all roads in the campus with me on the back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 04:31:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fayewang90 at 2014-3-4 19:19

I hate you to make me to be who I’m now :fragile in mind, dependent in life and bad in temper.I hate you,

but I don’t regret to meet you. I hate you which means I love you. I have to say if I have a second time to choose, I would choose to meet you in the same way and fall in love with you. And I miss you. That’s the answer to the questions you asked, but I won’t tell you and you will never know.

Best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 04:42:06 |Display all floors
waste of time
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 04:47:21 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-3-3 20:42
waste of time

Why?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-4 04:49:48 |Display all floors
Ignoring him would have a better effect, forget it and move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 04:52:49 From mobile |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Posted On 2014-3-3 20:47:21
lionstar Post time: 2014-3-3 20:42      
waste of time  
Why?...

u wrote?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.