Author: vincent01

China should show no mercy to terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 20:26:34 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-2 19:54
It is already genocide now....whether slow genocide or fast genocide, it is still genocide.

Don't you wish you were at the scene of the carnage to give the terrorists a useful target.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:29:52 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-3-2 20:26
Don't you wish you were at the scene of the carnage to give the terrorists a useful target.

I am quite happy with my armchair and iPad........

But I write good stuffs. Accurate stuffs.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:36:08 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-2 20:09
Yes they are filthy scum and the west is disgusting for not calling them terrorists.

The West is not in the business of siding with oligarchies to do genocides on minority tribes.

Get it?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-3-2 20:42:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-3-2 22:44

This is not a religious crime. Different religions have peacefully co-existed in China or in any country for a long, long time. These are criminal elements who have been trained, corrupted and used. One need only figure out who stands to gain from this type of incidents to track the real initiators of this kind of incidents. Unfortunately, they will usually be well out of reach. It is the either local, gullible, corrupt and stupid malcontents or those with a grudge that has been deliberately nurtured from outside who perpetrate such acts. It is despicable and serves the interests of those who want to weaken a nation from within. They should be firmly dealt with and I am sure the authorities will do so. Let this never become a reason to target a religion or its followers and create a division within Chinese society. That is exactly what this murderous act's goal is. Wish the Chinese unity, strength and resolve in defeating the machinations of sick people.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:57:59 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-3-2 12:42
This is not a religious crime. Different religions have peacefully co-existed in China or in any cou ...

well said!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 21:12:09 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-3-2 20:42
This is not a religious crime. Different religions have peacefully co-existed in China or in any cou ...

So what is this outside forces?

When China wants the land but not the people.......who are these outsiders?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-3-2 21:24:41 |Display all floors
one thing the Chinese must watch out for, in moments after such tragedies, are those coming forth with fake sympathies to further turn them against each other using religion as the convenient excuse! Never let someone use you and your feelings to push your further down the road to ruin. Make up your own mind to figure out issues and dont lose sight of the values of strength in unity.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.