China should show no mercy to terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 22:04:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:08:14 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-2 22:04
?

Just take a look at his posts here how he is not only not condemning the attack on innocent people, but even trying to justify it! It's plain and simple disgusting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:08:31 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-2 22:02
Then tell me who did it?  Who would be such stupid to attack civilians?  Aliens?

Individuals........

And the only ones crying if these individuals are caught will be their husbands and wives......but to have a heading suggesting China will show mercy is just laughable.

China policy in such situations is........better be wrong than let the guilty escape.....meaning they are going after thousands when a small handful is involved.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:08:33 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:09:07 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-3-2 14:02
Seneca hails any act against this country that hosts him. Treason is a right word to describe his  ...

Could it be that you have mistaken him for robert? I hear that robert has a Chinese wife. Actually, that robert reported me after I told him that my Chinese is much better than his Chinese wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:10:17 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 22:11:05 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-2 22:09
Could it be that you have mistaken him for robert? I hear that robert has a Chinese wife. Actuall ...

Excuse my friend, but I knkow well who I am talking about. Nevertheless, I am one of the oldest active members of this Forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.