Views: 3166|Replies: 0

.........Has the US been too accomodating to China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 06:52:20 |Display all floors

China Hawks Walk the Line on Advocating War

John Glaser,                                 February 26, 2014                       
                                                                                                                                                                         Print This |                                                                                                                                                                 Share This                                                                                                                        | Comment                                                                                       

US Navy fleet in Asia-Pacific

Writing at The National Interest, Robert Haddick, an independent contractor with U.S. Special Operations Command, welcomes “getting tough” on China. He argues that Washington has been too accommodating to China’s regional ambitions and has thus failed to provide a military deterrent to China’s rise.

.........Has the US been too accomodating to China?

I think they have.

In the early stages confronted by a rising power , with inter linked economy,  trade and investments....................................the policy of appeasement is quite normal.

In the long run this is dangerous policy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.