Author: F111

Should China introduce Dual Citizenship ?   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-2 04:20:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-2 04:16
I do not have a green card, they are as rare as rocking horse droppings!

What I have is a residen ...

Well if green cards are as rare as rocking horse droppings, what makes you think China would give away citizenship so easily ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-2 04:24:14 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-3-2 04:20
Well if green cards are as rare as rocking horse droppings, what makes you think China would give  ...

A green card is nearly as good as citizenship but I am talking about things both ways. A Chinese spouse can apply for UK citizenship but the Chinese Government insist on them giving up their Chinese passport if they do

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-2 04:24:20 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-3-2 04:20
Well if green cards are as rare as rocking horse droppings, what makes you think China would give  ...

A green card is nearly as good as citizenship but I am talking about things both ways. A Chinese spouse can apply for UK citizenship but the Chinese Government insist on them giving up their Chinese passport if they do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 04:26:32 |Display all floors
I think many people lived in china have this thought that one day they will immigrate to western countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 04:39:01 |Display all floors
Hereis a list of countries you seem to not include in "your" rest of the world who don'ty allow dual citizenship.

Dual Citizenships Not Allowed
Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan ,Burma, Bahrain, Botswana, Japan, China ,Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji,India,Indonesia, Ecuador, Estonia, Iran, Poland, Papua New Guinea, Brunei, Japan, Peru, Kuwait , Kenya, Kazakhstan, Chile, Kiribati, Poland, Korea, Kuwait, Denmark, Latvia,Singapore, Slovakia, Ecuador, Lithuania, Solomon Islands ,Fiji ,Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Romania, Thailand, Mexico, Nepal, Venezuela, Norway, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 05:14:28 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-3-2 04:00
Fact is fact, I gave you fact, I want a proper refutation from you with other facts, not just your ...

You will receive your answer in due course
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 05:20:21 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-2 04:17
Are we that old?????

I remember B&W TV
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.