Views: 6591|Replies: 8

"The 3-year love agreement"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 14:04:38 |Display all floors
I'm very touched with this true love story.

Three years ago, Sichuan girl Yang Na gave up her job in Suzhou and returned to Chengdu to take care of his paralyzed boyfriend Yan Hongbo. She made an agreement with her parents that they should let them get married if he could stand up again within 3 years.

Now time is up, but the chance still looks dim. Her parents constantly reminds her of moving back home.

She fell in a dillemma. In the end, she begged her parents for a 6-month renewal of their agreement. If he won't get better in this period, she will listen to her parents and leave him.

Her boyfriend Yan Hongbo is also in a dilemma. Part of him wants her to stay, part of him wants her to persue the happiness he can't give(at the moment or forever).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:07:19 |Display all floors
http://pic.news.sohu.com/detail-534304-0.shtml#0

She said that she didn't mind taking care of him, but her parents are getting older, she has to take them into consideration.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:07:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:08:51 |Display all floors

Yang Na's parents are from countryside, and she is their only child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:09:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:34:23 |Display all floors
Really touched me, maybe them need have heart-to-heart talk,everything will be fine,god bless them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:49:06 |Display all floors
1 of lifes dilema, I am really at a lost for words as to how to console her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.