Author: gattosonia

Most beautiful girls in school uniform   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-18 12:30:31 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2014-2-17 19:16
Plastic women with no personality. How very sad

Dude, they are mostly calculating girls. Just don't make light of their intelligence. Such young fashionistas just go out of their way to get what they want; they are not even hesitant to resort to jiggery-pokery to reach their desired goals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 12:34:01 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-2-18 12:30
Dude, they are mostly calculating girls. Just don't make light of their intelligence. Such young ...

I know the type, cheap with no substance.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-2-18 13:50:54 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-2-17 20:22
Don't you know that you are much olderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than any of us? You are just trying to  ...

You're right for once. You and your ultra right wing stooge friends are all flirting with puberty.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 16:10:45 |Display all floors
Way to go CD, the big, brave police are risking their lives cleaning up the streets in Dongguan by subduing and arresting young women, and here you are sexualsing school girls.
What is this, a replacement recruitment campaign?
These are just CHILDREN, how much sicker can CHinese society become?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:16:57 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-2-18 12:18
You bet. In most cases the whole process goes like this: They ask or even hire someone to take p ...

I don't know very much about the myriad of uploaded pictures on the internet or how they have been massaged into shape via computer software to make them resemble digital goddesses.

However, I do recall one girl who was aged around 19 ( a fairly plain looking Chinese lady - nothing wrong with that) who handed to me an album of photos.  While looking through them I thought that the pictures were of some young movie or pop star, the images of the female were so glamorous and stunning, with very high effects of makeup, hairstyling, dress, accessories and background decor. I was utterly gobsmacked when she informed me that the photos were of herself. She was overjoyed with the result, blissfully admitting that she had spent about around 2,000 yuan for the deal.

Obviously she had fulfilled a dream held by many Chinese girls, just a pity that her beauty wouldn't be so much in evidence when she looked into the mirror each morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 16:22:42 |Display all floors
The topics on beauties in the schools always catch our eye

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-20 17:55:23 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-2-18 15:20
What if we are all libertarians and you are a  bovine conservative?  Only conservatives  like you  ...

Tedbrent. Cease and desist with the personal attacks please.  This is your first and only warning.

Robert is not fair game because you disagree with his posts. Kindly argue your point in a non emotional and attacking manner.

Robert237

Pull your head in and stop attacking others as well. There is no need for snide troll like comments  regarding people's political views.

Consider yourself warned too.

Finally.  Any more stupidity by either of you too and you will find your posts heading to the bit bucket.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.