Author: sansukong

Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-22 12:13:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 09:28
yes, we want to know how come missing posts are not followed by missing person despite repeated of ...

Respect is earned and not demanded off someone. In case you do not know... Respect is a two-way traffic!

尊重是赚,而不是要求过别人。如果你不知道......尊重是一个双向流量!

Note;  Translation... (not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 12:16:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 12:13
Respect is earned and not demanded off someone. In case you do not know... Respect is a two-way tr ...

How much tolerance can the moderators endure, sansukong?

They keep deleting your posts, you keep repeating them.

Where is the respect for the moderators?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 14:18:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 11:16
How much tolerance can the moderators endure, sansukong?

The truth shall be repeated, as long as it is needed to be told!

I strongly urge the Ministry of Supervision to investigate the misuse of power of those in charge of this forum!

实话将被重复只要它是需要被告知!
我强烈要求监察部,调查权力的滥用,
的那些负责这个论坛!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 14:22:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 14:18

I strongly urge the Ministry of  ...

Moderator,

.see that.?

Why must you tolerant such intransigence.

We want a good answer.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 14:39:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 13:18

I strongly urge the Ministry of  ...

Excerpt:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 15:12:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 13:22
Moderator,

.see that.?
We want a good answer.
Who is the "WE" .... you and your master?Giving your orders to "your" moderator/s again?

谁是“我们”......你和你的主人?
再次给你的命令为“你的”版主?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 15:13:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-22 15:14
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 14:39
Excerpt:
  1. violators must be punished strictly,
Copy code
so what do you call...........missing post but not  missing persons?

if they censure you and you keep repeating the same things...................how can that be tolerated?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.