Author: edisonone

India and USA to protect Vietnam from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-21 10:23:41 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-2-20 20:41
>>> and we have some
good reason to ask china not to take whatever
that belongin to us...

FYI never tried to claim anything that don't exactly belongin to moi, and don't even need anything extra either...do you kno how much crap that I have in my little apt here & real estate is valuable   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-21 21:07:17 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 22:53
All China have to is blocking the river that flow from the Tibetan plateau to India and all India wi ...

Reasearch the history between the two countries. It will make you look intelligent not a fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 21:08:46 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:04
China never dropped the carpet bomb or Napalm and orange agent on Vietnam, but Anglo did from Fran ...

Your wrong also the frogs never carpet bombed Vietnam. Only the yanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 21:10:06 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:08
Why would China want to fight Vietnam, we are Asian and we have the same culture. China have to wa ...

China and Vietnam are ancient enemies. China stole 600 meters of boarder from Vietnam

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 21:10:33 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:17
We Chinese are happy and civilize we trade with everyone, not like the Anglo are greedy, jealousy  ...

You really should do reasearch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 02:05:06 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-17 11:54
He thinks anybody that is white is an anglo

C'mon, Fustsang! You know, I know, everyone knows, that the term "Anglo" is but a matter of reference and that everything west of the Berlin wall are prepackaged in a bundle together and referred to as "you Anglos" because it's simpler than having to attach a whole roster of these countries each and every time we want to make reference to countries in the NATO listing.  I mean you don't see us placing the Russians and the East Euorpeans in this Anglos classification now, do you?  

So! Don't pick on my friend the Magnet simply because, unlike that of the rest of us bush whackers, who tend to beat ar, mag here is an honest and bold one who dare say what he means and mean what he says. Fair is fair, with all of the China-bashings that's going on here, we can definitely use the contributions he have because where we don't dare say, he says it as it is for the rest of us here.  We should therefore commend him for his daring and his courage. I do!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 02:20:41 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-18 03:38
She love your money not your hairly monkey.  Shanghai women will do anything for money even slee ...

Nah!!!  I think it's much more complicated than that, magnet... I see it as a case of what I would term as the seeds of the massively invasive dandillion spreads itself everywhichway and anywhichway or wherever the winds takes it and that is something that's beyond our ability to comprehend nor is isomething that's within our means to control and keep intact so ambassadors they are then i always contend and, yes, this trait applies across the racial board   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.