Author: JFenix

China Seems Extremely Sexist   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-14 20:06:00 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 20:02
I enjoy my bans.
They ban me for a week
I ban them for a week

Why do you think I am on here? It is so I do not have to get any work done

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:11:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:25:16 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-2-14 06:44
What the hell has to do US in this thread ????

you are another loser to my signature below   ...

i was makin a point here that china is still behind the US for many many good horizon not just another loser in this forum  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:26:00 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-13 18:03
Yes, but what I am talking about is, I can see and respect a man for other things.  He can be a fr ...

Even I still notice if a woman is sexually-attractive. (Not that I'll do anything ABOUT it!) But her attractiveness simply increases my admiration. Knowing that attractiveness generally reflects physical health, and correlates with intelligence, I listen more carefully to her ideas. Now Golda Meir (past Israeli PM) was not classically-attractive; but her brilliant mind and courage gave her a definite allure to people. So there's a certain respect for attractive people that is not DIRECTLY sexual. Angela Merkel is another example. Now Benazir Bhutto, Margaret Thatcher and Indira Gandhi all combined striking good looks with strong will and intelligence. I'm sure their attractiveness made some contribution to their self-confidence. (But try to moderate the extreme elitist views of Thatcher!) So an attractive woman can use her appearance wisely.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:30:43 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-14 06:59
You are already a big girls blouse

havent heard of this term for ages now...a big girls blouse  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 21:04:59 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-14 20:26
Even I still notice if a woman is sexually-attractive. (Not that I'll do anything ABOUT it!) But h ...

Its well known in Britain that some women ' nob their way up ' *

In some cases they can be as thick as two short planks but if they shag the right bosses they can climb the ladder pretty rapidly.

* Nob= English slang for cock.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 21:15:30 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-14 08:04
Its well known in Britain that some women ' nob their way up ' *

In some cases they can be as thi ...

To really advance, the woman can't be dumb. She has to be clever.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.