Author: JFenix

China Seems Extremely Sexist   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-14 19:33:17 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2014-2-12 11:12
Females are an indispensable force in breeding the child of a family in China.
In China, boys show g ...
In China, boys show great preference to their mothers, and China is a nation that men dominate, so women enjoy a important position in the society.

This its the biggest lie in this thread

1.- the boys are  not the ones who shows great preferences for the mothers, is the parents who shows a great preference for the boys since they are babies.

2.- if the women enjoy a important position in the society, why there are not women in highest position in the CPC?

Don´t be silly and liar please, in other words, don´t show yourself as an idiot.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 19:36:59 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-12 13:09
I agree with nearly everything, the only thing I question is the holding doors open, when I do thi ...

True

or in a restaurant, pulling out the chair to help her to seat, i got big staring
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 19:42:18 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-12 15:18
sexual attraction is one of the primary and primal motivator of humans and just about any animal. it ...

Rubbish as usual

K liar

You dont know what are you talking about or pretend as usal to  distort the reality of the women in China.
Attraction is what you try to describe but the main problem is the male´s behavior on Chinese women.

It doesnt exists the balance.

Why you are so stupid?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 19:43:00 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-12 20:05
Again, you have made your point with excellence!

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 19:43:53 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 18:18
You do realize by now there is hardly a single Chinese person on this forum.

Yes.  But chinese run it.  The photos they like to display the most it seems for ads or whatever are of beautiful women.  

And I've been following the story of the crackdown on prostitution.  Have been reading comments in other papers as well about it.

Its shocking.  That is why I started the thread.  Just momentarily appalled.  Was hoping that someone would tell me I am wrong.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 19:44:24 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-14 05:12
china is still a few years behind the US...the US now wants equal pay for all women...my next life i ...

What the hell has to do US in this thread ????

you are another loser to my signature below

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-14 19:46:39 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-2-14 18:03
She is a very very active visitor in this forum but i dont know what´s wrong with her

and the t ...

I agree and with the actions of a few some new potential is put off staying.

JF is too radical, even when I agree with her on some points she will not accept it saying I must agree everything

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.