Author: JFenix

China Seems Extremely Sexist   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-14 08:34:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-13 22:30
Don'tworry - Godot/Estragon will quit the CHINA DAILY - he told me so! Reason: The cops have bust ...

It will take a long time to clean up Dongguan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 08:35:57 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-14 08:23
like i sez women are the best thing that created for men...the more the merry

They're a pain in the arse to me, my latest encounter turns out she has BPD.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-14 08:37:24 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-14 08:12
logically this does not make sense... if attracted to a woman, a man is less likely to pay attenti ...

I am not sure where you do business but I was at a meeting in Shanghai this week where two of the ladies there had obviously taken a long time getting ready and one of them was a very high powered lady that made more sense than anybody else in the meeting.

In business appearance says a lot about a person as it does in other walks of life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 11:45:15 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-14 08:12
logically this does not make sense... if attracted to a woman, a man is less likely to pay attenti ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 11:48:31 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-2-12 14:55
Typically, websites like this one just use  risque pictures  featuring scantily clad chicks or s ...

For the very reasons you just described China Daily features pictorials of females on an almost daily basis. Any reason to get the female body up there so those "clicks" will start

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 14:08:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-14 13:45
Even if Dongguan does get cleaned up there are Shenzhen, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Macau in the vicinit ...

China is no different from the WILD WILD WEST during the "GO WEST" period of the United States.

AND like London, Paris, Frankfurt, Berlin ---->economic vibrant city attracts many MIGRANTS, that means many SINGLE young people, sailors etc........meaning SEX industry, LIQUOR, song & dance is popular.

In UK, USA and EUROPE, sport, outdoors is ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED due to it's economic potential. <sport goods, camping, fishing etc......China will be GETTING there once it reaches US$10,000 per capita, with less migrant population in it's cities.

It's JUST A PHASE, don't get too "HIGH", MR. Seneca.
SEEN IT, done it already!

HA HA HA

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 14:11:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-2-14 14:26

Wow!
China's Donguan is similar to London in the 19th century

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.