Views: 16760|Replies: 43

My boyfriend always gets defensive and impatient   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-9 16:11:24 |Display all floors

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year, and we've been fighting a lot lately because of his attitude. I don't even have to confront him about anything. Sometimes I'll just make something in a wrong way or forget something he asked me to do or just not understanding what he says and he'll get this impatient tone and it makes me feel like I'm stupid.

When I try to talk to him REALLY CALMLY about it, he gets defensive. I know he loves me and when we're not fighting, he's the sweetest boyfriend ever but I've come to a point where I'm scared to say anything because I don't know how he's going to react. I told him that I'd break up if it doesn't change, but I know he makes efforts and we love each other so much that I just can't do it. I know that our relation would be perfect if he'd just be more patient and less defensive, since it's the only problem we have. I'm not perfect and I make mistakes too, but he doesn't seem to understand it.

Your advice and opinions are very welcomed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-9 18:55:14 |Display all floors
Perhaps he has pressures at work he is bringing home? It would seem there is some problem he is not telling you about....... and of course there are always two sides to every story.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-9 20:10:50 |Display all floors
You say you love each other, are you sure? I feel that maybe you would be better out of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-9 21:43:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 00:01:09 From mobile |Display all floors
when one person in the relationship loses patience the relationship is over!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 03:17:22 |Display all floors
What you think is love is not love. All men have hormones for a lady  and this may be the love part from him. But his problem is that he likes to be in control of everything including love. Yes and you have to be perfect for him, you make a mistake or forget something , he goes into another space . The man your with lacks wisdom and as you said patience . This does not make for a good relation . From what you said I think your boy friend doesn't trust you either . But you don't know yet . Lots of men in this world , take a good look . If the love thing was real you would not be here complaining about how he gets upset over little things .
Good luck :-).  Happy new year
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 19:42:30 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-2-9 18:55
Perhaps he has pressures at work he is bringing home? It would seem there is some problem he is not  ...

I want him to be completely open to me, but I don't know what I can do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.