Author: celinawang

Mothers and daughters of Kolkata's red light district   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-15 21:47:42 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-15 21:28
Prostitutes here are probably cleaner (regularly tested for STD's) than all those ' respectable '  ...

Yeah...but you don't count.

You are one of those losers of society that use prostitutes.

You are part of the problem.  You feed the demand.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 22:05:22 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-15 21:47
Yeah...but you don't count.

You are one of those losers of society that use prostitutes.

Dont count in YOUR book.

But you know zero you stoopid cow.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 22:08:08 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-15 22:05
Dont count in YOUR book.

But you know zero you stoopid cow.

You know zero about your own gender.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 22:13:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 23:14:44 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-15 21:28
Prostitutes here are probably cleaner (regularly tested for STD's) than all those ' respectable '  ...
  1. My opinion of prostitution:  Its honest.
Copy code
honest and in the final analysis, safer and no  expenditure of emotional energy.

safer because with paid for ones, you will surely use rubber.

with Fenixes you pick up in bars, you may be tempted to take chances and she can get you killed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-16 02:18:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-15 14:39
So now that you know there is more to it than what you have experienced, does it change your mind  ...

You refuse to change any of your views and for me first hand experiences are better that 3rd hand reports

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 20:21:04 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-16 02:18
You refuse to change any of your views and for me first hand experiences are better that 3rd hand  ...

Of course I'm not going to change my views.  But that wasn't the question.

So, you won't consider '3rd hand reports' like police reports or media.  They are ALL liars apparently.  but you did jump on this thread about Calcutta and I don't think you have first hand experience there.  But someone you believed the '3rd hand reports' from calcutta.  Interesting.

I've never seen anyone shoot herion.  

I guess it doesn't really exists since I have no first-hand experience with it.

All the hype about heroin addiction is all just a bunch of hype to scare us.  The police don't know what the hell they are talking about.  All they do is arrest them.  Its not like they have seen it 'first hand' either, so who knows if it really exists?

Who knows if there is child prostitution in india unless you've had a first hand experience?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.