Author: celinawang

Mothers and daughters of Kolkata's red light district   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-15 18:28:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-15 15:52
You are pathetic yourself.

Most men pay for sex a few times in their lives. You don't know a si ...

Maybe most men you know.

But thankfully,  'most' men have not visited a prostitute even once in their life.

Why would they?  Its available free everywhere.  

The only ones going to prostitutes are the degenerates and losers of society.  The ones who can't have normal sexual relationships with a real woman.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 18:32:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-15 15:39
You are a demagogue who pushes her agenda through every nook and cranny irrespective of whether  ...

seneca just stop.

I'm not saying this to slander albanians.  Its a fact that the albanian mafia grew out of the war in kosovo.  With a 50% unemployment rate - its not hard to see why this happened.

I've been following human trafficking since it exploded during the balkan wars.  Girls were getting peddled into areas where there were UN peacekeeper troops.  That's the birthplace of modern human trafficking as we know it today.

I have researched the topic and have been following it for more than 15 years now.

You won't even pick up a paper and educate yourself.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 18:36:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-15 18:26
If you are younger, I will even have you as side dish.

No...you wouldn't.  

You are disgusting.  Human beings are not a 'side dish'.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 20:10:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-15 19:36
What would you know about men? Many a wife would be shocked to hear her own hubby vent his perso ...
  1. Most U.S. men have occasional professional contact with hookers.
Copy code
I don't think so.
They cannot get good lood looking or tasty side dishes in USA. Those that they get are old, rude, rough skin and offensive.

But when they get to Asia especially Thailand, they become like wild men in Eden's Garden.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 21:21:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-15 19:36
What would you know about men? Many a wife would be shocked to hear her own hubby vent his perso ...
Many a wife would be shocked to hear her own hubby vent his personal views freely when in company of other men.

Well here that kind of talk is not very hidden.  There is no shock value as we have all heard 'men talk'.

Its not that common here as it is in china.   Prostitution is associated with disease and drug addiction.  So, its not so appealing to the average joe.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 21:22:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-15 19:38
Why not?

Some women are "ambrosial delicacies", some are "cherries", some "apples", some "candi ...

Because they are human beings.

When you reduce them to mere sexual objects, you are taking away their very humanity.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 21:28:32 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-15 21:21
Well here that kind of talk is not very hidden.  There is no shock value as we have all heard 'm ...

Prostitutes here are probably cleaner (regularly tested for STD's) than all those ' respectable ' women who go to nightclubs, get a loada booze down them, drop their inhibitions, take a man home with them and shag him all night.  Kick him out then deny it ever happened to themselves and others.

My opinion of prostitution:  Its honest.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.