Author: greendragon

China "The most corrupt country currently". How to solve?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-26 06:03:27 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-1-26 02:49
I'll insult any racist, pedophiles, nuts, crooks and liars..which one is you?

If you bash others  ...

I insult insulters like sennie  and anyone who picks on undeserving targets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 06:13:22 |Display all floors
Soduknobi Post time: 2014-1-25 23:29
"The American and British media paints CHINA AS THE MOST CORRUPT cuntry in the world."

Pardon me bu ...

The tentacles of the Carlyle Group & Halliburton extend into China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 08:11:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 09:24:23 |Display all floors
WHO IS MORE CORRUPTED, THE AMERICANS & EUROPEANS, OR CHINA ?

Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion in Secret Loans
By Bradley Keoun and Phil Kuntz
Aug 22, 2011

Citigroup Inc. (C) and Bank of America Corp. (BAC) were the reigning champions of finance in 2006 as home prices peaked, leading the 10 biggest U.S. banks and brokerage firms to their best year ever with $104 billion of profits.

By 2008, the housing market’s collapse forced those companies to take more than six times as much, $669 billion, in emergency loans from the U.S. Federal Reserve. The loans dwarfed the $160 billion in public bailouts the top 10 got from the U.S. Treasury, yet until now the full amounts have remained secret.
Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s unprecedented effort to keep the economy from plunging into depression included lending banks and other companies as much as $1.2 trillion of public money, about the same amount U.S. homeowners currently owe on 6.5 million delinquent and foreclosed mortgages. The largest borrower, Morgan Stanley (MS), got as much as $107.3 billion, while Citigroup took $99.5 billion and Bank of America $91.4 billion, according to a Bloomberg News compilation of data obtained through Freedom of Information Act requests, months of litigation and an act of Congress.

“These are all whopping numbers,” said Robert Litan, a former Justice Department official who in the 1990s served on a commission probing the causes of the savings and loan crisis. “You’re talking about the aristocracy of American finance going down the tubes without the federal money.”

(View the Bloomberg interactive graphic to chart the Fed’s financial bailout.)

“Why in hell does the Federal Reserve seem to be able to find the way to help these entities that are gigantic?” U.S. Representative Walter B. Jones, a Republican from North Carolina, said at a June 1 congressional hearing in Washington on Fed lending disclosure. “They get help when the average businessperson down in eastern North Carolina, and probably across America, they can’t even go to a bank they’ve been banking with for 15 or 20 years and get a loan.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/20 ... s-secret-loans.html

Noticias de Hoy • a year ago −
This amounts don't amaze me. For anyone who understands the concept of leverage and how the Federal Reserve "worked" since its foundations, it must be clear that the situation the world is living today as October 2012 , is ought to this practices which the Central European Bank learned so well.  This people need to understand that leverage work only on  durable goods such as gold and not on printed papers such as bonds and bills that loose value with time. The collapse is near, I'm very sorry to say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 13:43:12 |Display all floors
Summary of the "DEBATE".

1. Separation of Powers <My interpretation =probably similar to "delegation of Powers", "local Autonomy", Thus the same, SMALL FELLA hates taxation from the state, tolerates LOCAL VESTED INTEREST taxation, and CHEERS the SMALL FELLA winning against the STATE, large organization>
2. Suggest People look at Westminster Model.
3. Another suggest United States of Crooked America as another model.

Non conforming view.
4. Bribery be made illegal <My interpretation = this will create a very BRIBE poor cuntry like some material defisit cuntries - obvious LESS COMMODITIES, thus services to "exchange for Bribes">

Some interesting, probably irrelevant to topic views.
5. Pinoy maids can "suck cock", "polish shoes", "give hand jobs to Aussies" for bribe amounts of US$1 - 5 per session.
6. Corrupt American government paid American Bankers US$1.2 trillion to "relief the debts default of sub prime lending" & created a BIG BUNCH of cheap houses that is now worth "nickle and dimes".

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 13:58:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 14:27:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-1-27 14:28
zglobal Post time: 2014-1-27 07:24
I will not report you.
You are too pathetic.
So come on little man and let's see if you have the g ...

Duck

Have you got one of those RAG HEAD DRESS for yourself.
Aussie land will gain a lot of bribe exporting those black eeky stuff, and compressed liquid gas.
look at Shangdong, it's villages is EMPTIED -everybody is in the cities
so much jobs in the cities.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.