Author: buddy1

We must do more to stop rape: Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-25 01:54:16 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-25 00:52
If your female here you can get away with anything compared to a male

Found this:

PORT HURON, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan woman convicted of filing a false report of rape has been sentenced to at least five years in prison

===========================================================

Does five years in prison seem fair enough for a false rape report?

Can't imagine they don't convict women in australia.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 01:58:55 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-25 01:46
How do the two things connect?

I don't understand how having a one night stand has anything to do ...

Woman rapes child, child is seen by a social worker from the child protection unit (staffed by females) blame is placed on a husband, brother you get the idea. They go to court, child gives evidence via per recorded or video link, with the false memory implanted. Years later when the child is able to deconstruct what happen, The woman is sent to prison along with the social worker, while the male has had his life destroyed. Labeled a kiddy fiddler forever, even tho he has done nothing wrong he then kill himself.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 02:02:06 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-25 01:58
Woman rapes child, child is seen by a social worker from the child protection unit (staffed by fem ...

Do you have reference to a case?

I remember way back for awhile hypnotists and therapists were 'implanting' memories of sexual abuse where it never occurred (by either parent).  That was identified like 30 years ago and has since stopped.

Can't imagine how a social worker can implant a memory without hypnosis and those cases don't hold up in court anyways.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 02:02:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-25 01:44
Wait a minute....so women are raping children and the social workers are protecting them?

Then th ...

A compleat child protection office in Warrnambool did this 15 years ago. The men are just being released from prison now. The child protection office is blaming the police, the police only act on the information the child protection office gives them. You can see their defence did not get very far.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 02:02:42 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-25 01:46
How do the two things connect?

I don't understand how having a one night stand has anything to do ...

Warrnambool is in Victoria

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 02:03:51 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-25 02:02
Do you have reference to a case?

I remember way back for awhile hypnotists and therapists were 'i ...

No references, only the victims, some where my friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 02:04:51 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-25 01:54
Found this:

PORT HURON, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan woman convicted of filing a false report of rap ...

In Australia she would get a suspended sentence

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.