Author: buddy1

We must do more to stop rape: Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-25 21:27:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-25 16:40
I say it again, Dominatrix Fenix, your FBI studies do not cover the world, they only cover what  ...
In INDIA it is very loikely the result of suppressed sex urges that suddenly break free in circumstances that look to the rapist like a once-in-a-while chance.

I have a good friend in India who I have been working with for about a year now.  He told me that majority of men view women as property of men.  Dominance is already in their culture.  Rape is just an expression of the idea that men can do whatever they want with women.

Maybe this is the same in China or other Patriarchal societies.  Your theory fails in that the rapists are not all migrant workers.  They are everyone and that is true in every country.

BTW, the UN has conducted many global studies on rape and violence against women.  Take those statistics and findings if you don't believe the FBI.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 21:29:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-25 16:34
I am at the dentist's, guys, so I have little time to verify, check and double-check...

We all are  ...
It just becomes slippery when we have to decide who is guilty of rape and who was misled into sex that the other side did not consent to - in some cases anyway, this is difficult.

Who is guilty of rape?  The rapist of course.

Its not difficult at all.  You don't get 'misled' into raping someone.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 23:18:36 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-25 10:02
Coward han jian go go  like you won't do nothing if the Jap or Brit rape your mom or sisters and y ...

You want to refight WW2 and opium war?

I am not interested, no interest and I think they need to put you in a time machine.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 23:20:26 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-1-25 11:09
Revolutionar could be a rapist too! You'll never know..I wouldn't trust a mental case like him nei ...

You a good dog.......but you really need to remain a dog.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 23:31:47 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-24 22:16
So by your logic, a female that enjoys sex is automatically a whore?

You come from a country that does not discourage people from being hau por....sometimes, I think you even encourage girls to be hau pors....

Such a country will have low moral values, no family security, no family warmth.....and a lot of rape cases...........that is precisely what you get.

Obama cannot do much since the root cause is not addressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 23:35:04 |Display all floors
Soduknobi Post time: 2014-1-25 23:15
Did you model such a beast on snakey's wife?

No....nothing to do with Seneca.....

It is the comments of Fenix that suggest she actively encourages girls to be hau pors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 23:37:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-25 23:31
You come from a country that does not discourage people from being hau por....sometimes, I think y ...

I want to understand your position.

If your wife enjoys sex, would you have less respect for her?

Or is it only single women that are not allowed to want sex?

Please explain.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.