Author: Dara

A girl should be reserved in love expression   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-22 21:45:31 |Display all floors
Joe-Evan Post time: 2014-1-22 00:00
Just remember that there's nothing in this world ever forever, eternal and immortal, even your shado ...

You just lost your beloved? Too tired to love any more? Lei Jue Bu Ai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 22:51:46 |Display all floors
Maybe this is just a piece of art. The feelings could be real and she is expressing it in a creative way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-23 11:23:53 |Display all floors
I can't figure out what this topic is about? "A girl should be reserved in love expression" is the title.It means you don't agree with the girl who is showing her love to his boyfriend?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-23 16:17:01 |Display all floors
vivazeat Post time: 2014-1-21 17:29
There is nothing you can do that can't be done. There is nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Th ...

Did you pay the Beatles a copyright fee?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 12:05:18 |Display all floors
It is brave for a girl to express her feelings about love,but her expression should based on knowing that the boy has the same feeling too.Otherwise she might get hurt.But if you don't try,who will know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 13:36:26 |Display all floors
I fall in love with you ,I dont know how.  I dont know why . I just did .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 23:24:51 |Display all floors
Anywnay i gotta say this girl is astonishingly awesome!! she got the guts to express what it really is on her mind, to confess luv, to show happiness, anger, infuriation, annoyance or whatever. she is real, and her love is big.  that's what welled up in my heart at first. After skimming thru all u guys comments, i think it may not be so easy to start a romantic relationship in the-like way. some buddies may argue'' hhey man, love is simple. why you stupidly add a layer of intrigue to that.'' but, honestly, love is not kinda simple.  IMAGINE, that if a girl expressed her luv unreservedly, while her prince charming turned her down, this girl, sure as hell, wud suffer a lot. Meanehile, i do believe that she who express luv unreservedly will be discriminated or misinterpreted by her peers. Lord knows how sophisticated the relationships are between girls, no offence btw. So my viewpoint is that expressing luv directly cud be one option 4 girls if preconditons are all set. or it coud be a dangerous one......... anyway, wish u guys not mess things up in LUV.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.