Author: sunnylin01

Chinese PhD girl dismisses stereotypes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-24 14:14:15 |Display all floors
Awsome...
I think the phenomenon of  huge number of Chinese men mocking female doctors just show their  nonconfidence and sensitive on educational background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 08:18:55 |Display all floors
KOFOKOLI
NINJEETSHU
....KOFO THE NINJA
KOFOKOLI.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-25 10:21:11 |Display all floors
I can't see what all the fuss is about. A good looking PhD in Chemistry? So what?

Furthermore the comments by a couple of forumites or rather lusers show that their intellectual prowess leaves much to be desired, they have EQ's of around a 3 to 5 year old and IQ's that are lower than their shoe sizes...  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 15:06:51 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-1-22 22:40
You will be sorry if you are going to be  a wily girl like her. Just be yourself and try becomin ...

thank you for your advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 15:39:16 |Display all floors
springsunshine Post time: 2014-1-26 15:06
thank you for your advice

Anytime. This girl is just part of a best-laid marketing campaign conceived by a group of marketers ,flacks or even herself, a girl who is eager to become another online celebrity online.

Just be a swot or highbrow is enough. Most importantly, be yourself or strive to be the person you want to be.

Good Luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 15:49:07 |Display all floors
I find it interesting that the first comment the reporter makes about her is her clothing. Unless this is a fashion blog, that has nothing to do with the woman or her profession. It sounds like the reporter is trying to push her into a stereotyped woman. Who cares if she is a research fellow at Leeds, lets talk about her clothes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 16:10:08 |Display all floors
  I think this Chinese girl looks like  Katie Benner, who used to write for Fortune.  But although She's prettier than Katie Benner, she's not that talented as Katie Benner. As to her clothes, I'm not female nor another self-professed fashionista. All I can say is that this girl looks better when she wears plaid skirts.:$:$:$:$

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.